No announcement yet.

Barrera talks Donaire and Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barrera talks Donaire and Pacquiao

Always love to see anything Barrera related, as he believes Donaire can be as big as Pacquiao. I think so to, and like many of you, Donaire is way more talented than manny and a lot more skillful. I expect him to be in total control come next Saturday for this Nishioka matchup.

How is donaire more talented or skilled than Pacquiao?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
      He is a lot more skilled and has more one punch power , but he will never be as big because the huge name CW scams that Manny got all his hype from will never happen again .

Comment

its a shame he cant move up in weight above 126, its the only thing hindering him.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          He is a lot more skilled and has more one punch power , but he will never be as big because the huge name CW scams that Manny got all his hype from will never happen again .
          Hehehe what a hater, and that conte quote in ur sig......Conte said similar stuff about Floyd.

Comment

Yoshihiro Kamega or Nonito Donaire will be the next asian star once Pacman is gone

Comment

Originally posted by The Future View Post
              Hehehe what a hater, and that conte quote in ur sig......Conte said similar stuff about Floyd.
              A hater to say one Filipino boxer is a better skilled fighter than another Filipino boxer ,,, you need to watch boxing kid you might just see something other than hype !

Comment

we already know your one of the worst posers here. yes, you have your points but can't you say it with respect and without too much hate? what a loser.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  we already know your one of the worst posers here. yes, you have your points but can't you say it with respect and without too much hate? what a loser.
                  I dont like beating around the bush say what I think , I give respect where its earned and I dont think Mannys big name CW fights were any more than a snow job , he is a great fighter all the same and Ive never said he wasnt , I just say Floyd will school him and Donaire is a better skilled fighter , the trouble is anything thats not brown nosing Manny is considered hate , anything that questions his path is considered hate , any opinion thats con Manny is considered hate , its way to strong of a term , I dont hate a single person on this earth , knowing such a small number of whos here , how could anybody hate somebody they dont know , that aint thinking right .

Comment

Originally posted by billygoathurler View Post

Always love to see anything Barrera related, as he believes Donaire can be as big as Pacquiao. I think so to, and like many of you, Donaire is way more talented than manny and a lot more skillful. I expect him to be in total control come next Saturday for this Nishioka matchup.
                    Nope. The dude is 30 years old and is nowhere near where Pacquiao was when he was <30 years old.
                    Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    Who knows...
                    You think so? Where is his 1 punch power since he's moved up in weight? Seems like you're buying all the BS the media is selling ya.

Comment

Working...
                    X