No announcement yet.

Tor Hamer is the most honest man in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tor Hamer is the most honest man in boxing

He just beat Kevin Johnson to win the Prizefighter tournament.

In the post fight interview he admitted that he won it because of the 3 round format and that he didn't hurt Johnson at all. The implication was that Johnson would've beat him in a longer fight.

Eddit Hearn was fuming

Kevin Johnson is a boring fighter, good job Tor! Now let's see Tor against an Arreola, Fury, or Helenius.

Comment

All he did was **** all over Prizefighter, ungrateful pig-headed Yank ought to fcuk off back to fighting bums in chicken barns.

Comment

I thought he came across as a bit of a dick. All well and good praising your opponent and staying grounded, but Hamer appeared to be saying "this tournament's bollocks and doesn't prove anything". Which may well be true, but I'd advise against telling everybody in the crowd they've just wasted their money and their evening.

Comment

I'm a fan!

Comment

Tor sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
              I thought he came across as a bit of a dick. All well and good praising your opponent and staying grounded, but Hamer appeared to be saying "this tournament's bollocks and doesn't prove anything". Which may well be true, but I'd advise against telling everybody in the crowd they've just wasted their money and their evening.
              The fact that it's a meaningless event (which it definitely is) doesn't matter. I don't think anyone watches Prizefighter to find out who the best fighter is. It's pure entertainment - nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

What a daft prick that dude is. Talk about being borderline rude & uncharismatic during the post fight interview. The guy wouldn't even raise the prize fighter trophy in victory (he had his trainer do it). He needs some work on his people skills...

Comment

Prizefighter is ****e. Hamer was right in what he said, just came across as a bit of a dickhead. I wanted to hear what he wanted to say but the reporter took the microphone away from him.

Johnson was talking some ****e.

Comment

Working...
                  X