No announcement yet.

Chael Sonnen vs. Yushin Okami video link needed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chael Sonnen vs. Yushin Okami video link needed

I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this video, I've found loads but none of them work!!!!!

Also, same thing goes for War Machine (Jon Koppenhaver) vs. Jared Rollins.

If anyone can get me links for these fights (That actually work) then safe as ****!!!

No good then boys? someone must know a website that has these videos....

Comment

try mma-core or ask someone on sherdog. I'll try to find it for you, Chael.

Comment

someone must know a website that has these videos...
        Last edited by Hattie94; 04-01-2012, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Type the fight while adding "fight video" into google and 9 out of 10 times you will be able to watch the fight on a website. A lot of them no longer work on the video players but there are always a few that do work. Otherwise you can just torrent the whole card.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
            try mma-core or ask someone on sherdog. I'll try to find it for you, Chael.
            The Chael vs Yushin fight is on MMA-Core still, but the video doesn't work, for me anyway...

So what you gotta sign up to Sherdog n you reckon someone there might have a link to them???

Safe for the reply bro

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
              Type the fight while adding "fight video" into google and 9 out of 10 times you will be able to watch the fight on a website. A lot of them no longer work on the video players but there are always a few that do work. Otherwise you can just torrent the whole card.
              I do type in fight video as well. Swear down i went 10 pages into google n couldnt find either of these fight videos working...
              Actually i did find one for the Chael vs ushin fight, but it freezes about 10 seconds into the ****in fight....

http://www.fightvideomma.com/2011/11...ami-fight.html

My internet is pay as you go, if i torrented a whole card i'd have no internet left lol

Safe for the reply b

Comment

Working...
              X