No announcement yet.

Yo UK Posters Setanta HAS BEEN SAVED!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo UK Posters Setanta HAS BEEN SAVED!

Just read this on another forum heres the link!!!!!!!
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/4a08f8b8-5...nclick_check=1

Originally posted by lakers19 View Post
    Just read this on another forum heres the link!!!!!!!
    http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/4a08f8b8-5...nclick_check=1
    Cool. but i'm cancelling my subscribtion today.

Comment

20m is not even half what they were asking for. Sentanta is NOT saved. they were asking for 50, and according to bbc breakfast thats not enough anyway.

Comment

Hopefully it is a start of investment for them. hopefully Setanta can be saved soon enough.

Comment

£20m for 51%. Not sure if this money will save them or not, definitely prolongs the agony. I'm not cancelling, no way.

Comment

They already owe SPL £3m and are due to pay out £30m to Premier league.

If they can't cover £3m how can they pay the rest ?

£21m aint no use at all. He might as well buy a football club cos he aint got enough for Setanta.

Comment

Originally posted by The RealDeal View Post
              They already owe SPL £3m and are due to pay out £30m to Premier league.

If they can't cover £3m how can they pay the rest ?

£21m aint no use at all. He might as well buy a football club cos he aint got enough for Setanta.
              I reckon he has a chance of buying Newcastle, they are only worth £20mil really. non of this 100mil Ashley is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Savino View Post
                I reckon he has a chance of buying Newcastle, they are only worth £20mil really. non of this 100mil Ashley is talking about.
                Savino are you the guy who had a widnes vikings avy awhile back?

Comment

Working...
                X