Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think it's really great we shot those pirates in the head!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bendigo View Post
    I can't wait until North Korea nukes our asses into Kingdom Come.
    Make sure you warn me first so I can catch the first flight to Australia

Comment

we should wash them and give them deodorant

the change will be incredible

i have en erection just thinking of it :bukkake:

Comment

Babylon will crumble.

Comment

Babylon will crumble.
          listen to the rastas I see

Comment

we should totally do it, the entire operation would make another good ridley scott film.

Comment

i agree with Miz. people can talk all the **** they want but the U.S. doesn't fuck around. just about all of the other countries give in to the demands or botch it up like France. America shoots faces.

and i love how we're responding to their threats of killing future hostages from now on: ok, we'll just attack your entire country. course i don't like the idea of helping them out. i say we just level the country and let them eat ash.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
                We need to dole out this treatment to many more people, especially in this new era of hugs, hearts, and warm chocolate candies.
                Yeah no doubt.....

lol at PBDS and his war monger rant with the article to back it.....Although I must say I'm impartial to this issue...I really don't care how they handle it as long as they kill these ****ers when they have a chance...prefferably more so at seas than on the mainland tho.

Comment

I can't wait until North Korea nukes our asses into Kingdom Come.
                  that would be the last time north korea would be on the map, if we saw missles coming our way from their country. You best believe will counter attack with something more powerful then their weapons. Honestly Korea needs to stop ****ing around with the world, because the world is stronger then them.

Comment

I'm glad they finally pulled the trigger. I had to laugh how the press spun it, at least in the article I read. First it said Obama gave the order to shoot. Then two paragraphs later is said that "the pirates had put an AK-47 to the back of the captains head, and was in immediate danger, so the snipers shot the pirates."
                    So the seals had the pirates in their sights, saw the pirate hold a gun to the back of the captains head...called the white house to get the ok, then shot?
                    Either way, Barry did good on this one. Great P.R.

Comment

Working...
                    X