No announcement yet.

show and tell with ~ infestacide ~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• show and tell with ~ infestacide ~

this is going to be a new segment. im getting ****ty with the lack of chat in here. so im going to try to annoy people into taking turns at contributing

infesta my good man you might be part pom but you're a great aussie poster..

so it's your turn to show us something and tell us about it..

might be an opinion on boxing. might be a good **** site you found. or it could be merely a 'im showing you the finger MG and telling you to **** OFF'

whatever you go with.. this is your thread for the improvement of the aussie lounge!

everyone will get a turn.

Ok i can play this game... My turn will be... Australian Boxings Unsung Heros

So...we all no that Australian boxing (atleast what is broadcast) is generally very sub par. BUT before you say "dont watch it" or "I wouldnt waste my time" i would like to pay tribute to some of the fighters that DO make it worth while.

1. Rob Medley - Although he isnt always an excitment machine as such, he does come out to manson and has a HUGE westy following...to me, that moment when they pan to all his bogan fans in the crowd... it makes it worth while.

2. Allan Luxford - This little **** reminds me of one of those ****as at a bar that just wants to start something. I cant stand him...but i cant stop watching either, especially when he gets fooked up by 2-10 thai fighters lol.

3. The Wills Boys - Ok, so there is some bogan factor here also...i love watching them because they can explode...or possibly implode at any minute.

4. William Kickett - I thank this fella just for reminding me that there is talent in this country at the roots level.

5. Mathew Paulley - A HUGE thanks to you matty, because i know for a fact every fight u are in.. will end in a blood bath!

Ok... so there is my little show and tell! Whose next bitches?

Comment

BRILLIANT INFESTA. cheers for playing. but now..

1. we're all going to expect this kind of posting more often

2. and we're all going to wonder why you're on the internet at 2 in the morning with work tomorrow.

3. you can no longer pretend you arent a mullet sporting bogan ****

the unsung heroes is a ****ing good idea. i reckon we can all do a few.

1. chris mccullen (sp?) - gutsy little ****er.. keeps himself in good shape.. respects the australian title belt. willing to actually fight people with a pulse. also doing good things training alot of good kids

2. fred mundraby - a nineteen year old from a small aboriginal settlement up north doing great things with a great attitude. best of luck fred!

3. adam wills - sorry to steal yours but the sentiments are pretty close. just a good honest aussie lad who likes to scrap. he'll throw the kitchen sink.. wont quit and keep smiling. not the kind of **** you'd want driving your kids to school but an entertainment machine

4. sam soliman - might get tagged as a bit of a fringe contender who never cracked the elite level.. but **** he made me proud when he walked into his fight on the contender with the boxing kangaroo on his back

5. angelo hyder - seems like a bit of a silly **** but at least he's a promoter willing to match fights and not beat downs.

Comment

angie parr and nive moefaauo for putting on the best australian fight of the year showing the guys! and sharon anyos and australian world champion that doesnt get any recognition

Comment

now brently.. ultimate come in here and lets hear it

and no ultimate mundine is NOT an unsung hero this is your chance to show us what else you know

and brently.. i know you hate all aussie fighters but you're going to have to make an effort mate. haha kidding

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
            BRILLIANT INFESTA. cheers for playing. but now..

1. we're all going to expect this kind of posting more often

2. and we're all going to wonder why you're on the internet at 2 in the morning with work tomorrow.

3. you can no longer pretend you arent a mullet sporting bogan ****

the unsung heroes is a ****ing good idea. i reckon we can all do a few.

1. chris mccullen (sp?) - gutsy little ****er.. keeps himself in good shape.. respects the australian title belt. willing to actually fight people with a pulse. also doing good things training alot of good kids

2. fred mundraby - a nineteen year old from a small aboriginal settlement up north doing great things with a great attitude. best of luck fred!

3. adam wills - sorry to steal yours but the sentiments are pretty close. just a good honest aussie lad who likes to scrap. he'll throw the kitchen sink.. wont quit and keep smiling. not the kind of **** you'd want driving your kids to school but an entertainment machine

4. sam soliman - might get tagged as a bit of a fringe contender who never cracked the elite level.. but **** he made me proud when he walked into his fight on the contender with the boxing kangaroo on his back

5. angelo hyder - seems like a bit of a silly **** but at least he's a promoter willing to match fights and not beat downs.
            I'll post when i feel like it
            I do shift work at a bottle shop, so i can stay up as late as i ****ing want
            MULLETS RULE =/

anyway, nice reply mg :P

Comment

I own a small webmaster company. Im still at uni. I love boxing.

I support Infestacides comments about how he stays up late, because i wake up early 4.30 and sometimes he has beeen on here all night posting and is still online it says lol.

Unsung heroes. Only have 2
              1) Adam Wills. A lot of heart. But has been improving as of late. I don't think he will be dominant at the elite level. But i wouldn't be suprised if he wins one title during his career. Still young. Has a great fan base. Every time i watch him fight, i like watching a guy who gives it his all. In one of his fights he was fighting this dirty fighter elbowing him at every chance, to Adams credit he fought clean even during those passages.
              2) Billy Dib will peak late for a lighter fighter. I have been to his sparring sessions and he has some great combinations, speed and ring smarts. He also has a brick head. I can see him winning a title 2 more fights, but he will peak late (late 20's) and figure in the pound for pound rankings.
              Last edited by Dick-Sucker; 10-04-2007, 06:58 PM.

Comment

This is the more interesting stage: Future predictions of what our boxers will achieve:

Vic Darchiniyan : Vic Darchinyan has the best some of the best attacking skills in the world. His defensive skills are close to the worst. Nevermind he will win a few more belts and will be KTFO again.

Paul Briggs: Will string together a few wins, but will fall short at another world title bout. From there he will likely retire.

Danny Green: Tipping an upset win over Tarver. I know he is not as good as Tarver, or anywhere near as good. but i just have this nagging feeling he is going to land something big early. And that Tarver is not preparing himself right, he is already planning a defence for after Danny. Danny KO in the 2nd

Anthony Mundine : Well yes i am a big fan of this guy, for what he does in the ring and not his comments outside the ring. Honestly, how far do i think he can go? Well he still hasn't hit his peak, he will peak very late, he has only been in boxing for 7 years. Im predicting his peak to be at age 34. I know its a big statement but he will soon feature in the pound for pound rankings. I am confident Kessler will beat Calzaghe. And Mundine will beat him (if he turns up and fights like we all know he can, needs to be agressive, to elimate kesslers jab). Then he will go down to middleweight and take a belt. He should have started his career at middleweight and should be still fighting their right now. Would suit him more.

The Next Aussie Big Fight : Danny Green vs Mundine - At the WACA - August 2008 - For the IBO light heavyweight title of the world. Sorry for Danny, Mundine wins by UD. But this fight will make a lot more than the first because both fighters will hold belts.

Call me optimistic. But i rate our current batch of Australian fighters and the upcoming fighters. I constantly see American's over rating their fighters, as they think that the best are fighting in front of them. A lot of them don't even know who Kess or Joe C are.

Comment

yeah ultimate i think boxing in australia is in good hands also

infesta.. i worked at a bottlo last year.. suited my funky body clock just fine too.

Comment

Originally posted by mgkirkpatrick View Post
                    now brently.. ultimate come in here and lets hear it

and no ultimate mundine is NOT an unsung hero this is your chance to show us what else you know

and brently.. i know you hate all aussie fighters but you're going to have to make an effort mate. haha kidding
                    I don't mind Aussie boxers, I'll try and come up with something. I just don't like the way the fight game is played out here so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X