Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ref saved Lamont's life.

Comment

• Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
      The Ped Master El Lance FRAUDWEATHER, must AVOID Lucas Too...
      The List keeps growing!!!
      FRAUD's DADDY & Uncle have taught BOY Well to
      stay away from Cat's with Cruel Hand Luke's Power!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonardEllerbe View Post
        If Lucas wants my Prince and the Money Team?
        Come get it. You know where we at.

It's funny because once my Prince dominates Lucas.. 12-0 he's gonna be relegated to another Euro Bum.
        FRAUD when faced with Good Competition,
        usually takes a Vacation or Retires...
        Haven't U noticed....DIMWIT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by LeonardEllerbe View Post
          Who cares about Marquez or Pac? Marquez is a Prince Left Over. Pac is irrelevant.

Pretty Boy Floyd dominated Marquez, sweat glistening black beauty style.
          and Cheats at the weigh-in to boot...Beats a Fattened up LW....
          Very Impressive HUH???

Comment

• Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
            Why do some of you have to disrespect Peterson like that with those comments and props to him for a class interview........ he was brave enough to get in the ring with Lucas, some childish people on this forum.
            Agreed. The betting line was close on this fight and few expected the one sided match. Peterson showed class and respect and no excuses. He is a good fighter but got beat by a better fighter. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
              If this is true than why is Floyd and Ward the top two athletes in the sport? And Floyd being the highest paid? If he was so boring how come so many people are paying to watch him?

Can you explain that to me? You argument says that people rather watch guys like that, than why is Floyd the highest paid and draws the most viewers?
              Why is Floyd the highest paid athlete? Where do you live ? In Iran? Cause if yoy live in the USA you should know that marketing is the key to brainwash everyone from making people believe Iran should be destroyed because they are bad, to making people believe Coca -Cola is the best refreshing drink. Same with an athlete, the trash talk so you become the bad guy and people want to see you lose, showing off your money so people treat you luka a celebrity, a tainted undefeated record, all the media bombing penetrating the consumer's head about how great is Floyd, etc. Just like wrestling. If Floyd would have two or three losses, and less propaganda, alot less people would pay to watch him. Actually, people pay to see him lose, they boo him, criticize his style and, most importantly, more than hakf the fans actually pay to watch his rival. Cotto had more fans for example. You think he is gonna have mire fans if he fights canelo or Martínez that have entire countries behind them plus the millions in the US? I hope that answers your question.

Comment

• i called it KO stoppage for Matthysse. This guy is something else. Lamont never had a chance to "get the engine going. He had been down to guys like bradley and khan, you just knew he would eat canvas again. Matthysse is the real deal. GBP & Showtime pushing for this fight with Garcia next. Lucas is crossing into the superstar categorty.

Comment

• Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                  Never said they had equal power but Judah's far from weak. Lucas Has never been hit like Danny's gonna do him, so we'll see how his chin holds.
                  Wouldn't say that.. Judah absolutely tattooed LM with an uppercut in their fight amongst a vary of other solid shots and we all know "Super" Judah's career was made off how he jellied a mans legs with them shots. So LM has a tested chin. The two CORE attributes that boxing analysts bring up when talking about Lucas is his power and his chin. Danny does hit like a donkey though, but I believe Lucas will be able to handle them. Danny on the other hand has NOT been hit by a hand as heavy as LM's yet. The difference in the fight will be how well Danny can take his shots, not the other way around

Comment

Working...
                  X