Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye: My Aim is To Leave Charr Flat on His Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Haye: My Aim is To Leave Charr Flat on His Back!

David Haye will be banking on his speed when he returns to the ring against Manuel Charr in next month's heavyweight showdown in Manchester.

The former WBA champion will have to be on his toes on June 29, as he is likely to be giving away around two stone in weight against Charr, whose sole defeat in 24 fights was against Vitali Klitschko due to a cut eyebrow.

"There is definitely a great emphasis on speed during this training camp, as I know it will be important in the fight," said Haye.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My aim.......

is to have something more interesting to do than watch a David Haye fight.

Comment

No, he isn't fighting a Klit (yet), but if he does a serious number on Charr, knowledgeable boxing fans will take notice. Besides the Wlad fight and maybe the Valuev fight, all of his fights in the past few years have been interesting... and he is easily as fast as any of the HWs. I hope he does get a Klit fight by next year at the latest. It would be great for the sport.

Comment

Boring fight. Haye should just retire instead of fooling his fans once again.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          No, he isn't fighting a Klit (yet), but if he does a serious number on Charr, knowledgeable boxing fans will take notice. Besides the Wlad fight and maybe the Valuev fight, all of his fights in the past few years have been interesting... and he is easily as fast as any of the HWs. I hope he does get a Klit fight by next year at the latest. It would be great for the sport.
          There was also nothing interesting about the Fraudley fight. And what I found most interesting about the Ruiz fight was the fact that it seemed that the old past his prime fighter fought one of his best fights in years in my opinion. As for Charr he wasn't taken seriously when Vit fought him. So why should he be taken seriously when Haye beats him? The only thing I will seriously do is laugh my a$$ off if Charr somehow manages to beat Haye.

Comment

The only interesting fight Haye has had at hw is Chisora. The rest is BS. By the way, Haye has been ducking tough opposition during his entire career. Beating Maccaroni and Sugar Valuev are hardly superior accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
              The only interesting fight Haye has had at hw is Chisora. The rest is BS. By the way, Haye has been ducking tough opposition during his entire career. Beating Maccaroni and Sugar Valuev are hardly superior accomplishments.
              Who did he duck?

Comment

Originally posted by papillon82 View Post
                Oh he ducked Adamek and Cunningham right Wienerschnitzel??

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                  There was also nothing interesting about the Fraudley fight. And what I found most interesting about the Ruiz fight was the fact that it seemed that the old past his prime fighter fought one of his best fights in years in my opinion. As for Charr he wasn't taken seriously when Vit fought him. So why should he be taken seriously when Haye beats him? The only thing I will seriously do is laugh my a$$ off if Charr somehow manages to beat Haye.
                  Ruiz was dropped 5 time, had his nose broken in two different places and was on his arse 30 sec into the fight. I guess his fight with air was pretty good - because he punched it a lot.

That was a Haye who hadn't sparred for weeks and came in overweight. That being said, this fight is bad an we all know how it's going to end.

Just looking forward to a big Fury showdown later in the year!

Comment

Vitali totally destroyed Charr, knockdown, cut and Charr can be grateful that the ref stopped the fight and he could tell his fairy tale about his plan of changing the fight from round 8 on.........so he got the Haye fight and looses again for a good purse in the first three rounds

Comment

Working...
                    X