Originally posted by Dr Rumack
      Think you might need a personal trainer to help you out with that one

IMAGE#1

IMAGE#2
      Beast mode.

I gotta get with Memo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

jmm finally did a real workout routine rather then tossing stones and this time targeted specific muscle group and had goals in mind to build his stamina for short explosive burst.

Diet seemed not that stric he was on 24/7 eating at a resturant with his family

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
          Different fighters different fights.
          exactly. fedchenko didnt get dumb and run into marquez' right hand. roids dont build punchin power

Comment

Originally posted by redwhip View Post
            exactly. fedchenko didnt get dumb and run into marquez' right hand. roids dont build punchin power
            What happened to Fedchenko anyway? Stylistically he was giving Marquez problems but it's a shame he wasnt more agressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
              And injecting needles into his stomach.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
              don't forget them power pellets

"Now when Memo started working with Marquez we ended up being beat by the same thing we had been beating everyone else with."
              -Alex Ariza

Comment

I think he was still drinking his "PEE"

Comment

Originally posted by GAME2010 View Post
                  anybody know the routine n diet
                  He's gonna train hard,drink some urine, and let the commission do its job.

Comment

Looked like he was doing upper and lower body plyo, working on his explosiveness. He trained hard and let the commission do their job. For what it's worth, if there's a fifth fight, both fighters would greatly benefit from VADA testing. If for nothing more, but to clear their names of any or some suspicion.

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    There's absolutely no proof of that.

The only thing we know for a fact is that JMM offered to do random drug testing as long as Pacquiao did it too. But his offer was declined for some reason.
                    you know, I've asked for a link to this from Dominicano Soy after he said the same thing, some other guy said it as well, and now you...I got no response, and I'm starting to think people are taking my request the wrong way. I only ask so that I may be educated to the truth...not saying you guys are lying. If you got a link, please drop it.

I recall there was a video of Freddie saying he wanted extra testing for IV but it was turned down, and then this:

http://www.boxingscene.com/bob-arum-...-claims--60024

So I'd love to hear the other side say they asked for testing for the 4th fight. I think it's very interesting that everybody's down for testing and yet there wasn't any. I did find a Marquez interview where he said he's willing to take any tests, but that was like a week before the fight. So drop that link for me.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
                      What happened to Fedchenko anyway? Stylistically he was giving Marquez problems but it's a shame he wasnt more agressive.
                      ive been hearing alvarado might be fighting him, hes still rated by the wbo

Comment

Working...
                      X