No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Szpilka Survives, Gets Off The Deck To KO Mike Mollo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
    Yeah and Kimbo Slice is on the same level as Sam Peter and Lebedev and he would be in Roy's top 10 wins. He never was shook yeah but he stood up like right after. Second KD was also perfect punch on the point, it would floored almost everybody. Even Wlad.
    It definitely would have knocked out Wlad.
    I agree with that

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I'm not the only one who thinks so. And Molla had that bs point deduction.

Both replays confirmed headbutt and elbow.

Oh yeah Facebook voting by some random American people beacuse Szpilka was on his knees beacuse of fouling. Yeah that's deffintely convincing

Comment

Oh yeah Facebook voting by some random American people beacuse Szpilka was on his knees beacuse of fouling. Yeah that's deffintely convincing
        30 percent gave the first round to Szpilka despite the knockdown! There were definitely more biased Polish people voting.

I'm not saying that proved he won the round. Just saying I'm not the only who though so. It aint a crazy opinion to have. Molla landed all the hard punches that round.

Even if he didn't win the 5th, he would have still be winning on points after the 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
          There was no headbutt. The second cut was from a punch.
          I can't remember seeing the first cut, but the second cut was from an elbow.

Comment

30 percent gave the first round to Szpilka despite the knockdown! There were definitely more biased Polish people voting.

I'm not saying that proved he won the round. Just saying I'm not the only who though so. It aint a crazy opinion to have. Molla landed all the hard punches that round.

Even if he didn't win the 5th, he would have still be winning on points after the 5th.
            1st round 10-8 second 9.10 third 9-10 fourth 10-8 fifth 8-10

Nope it would've been a draw

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              This SpitZilla guy is mediocre. If a guy gets dropped and hurt by an overweight, out of shape light punching clubfighter, then he is doomed.
              Mollo looked sold at his weight, had weighed 230 before, he can punch and had never been down before. Light punching, using boxrec as the basis for your opinion i see.

Comment

1st round 10-8 second 9.10 third 9-10 fourth 10-8 fifth 8-10

Nope it would've been a draw
                Don't give me that bull**** 10-8 for the fifth. That deduction should have never happened and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Great scrap, Szpilka came back and KO'd him.

I'm with Teddy when he said the commission should have a talk with the ref, I think he let the emotions of the crowd get to him.
                  I agree also about the ref. He needed to get punched humself.

Comment

Don't give me that bull**** 10-8 for the fifth. That deduction should have never happened and you know it.

Why beacuse ref sucked? He should've warn Mollo much more earlier and yeah I can agree deducted point was suprising beacuse ref did't worn Mollo like it supose to be. But it was a good decision just ref sucked

Comment

Why beacuse ref sucked? He should've warn Mollo much more earlier and yeah I can agree deducted point was suprising beacuse ref did't worn Mollo like it supose to be. But it was a good decision just ref sucked
                      It was not a good decision by any means. Can't believe you just said that. I guess I know the type of person I'm talking to now so I can end this conversation now.

Comment

Working...
                      X