Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has taken on the riskier fights in their career; Manny or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
    But PAC fans can atleast admit when PAC looks bad or when PAC is in the wrong. Floyd fans see's Floyd only and only Floyd.
    I agree with that, atlest Pacfans can admit that, Floyd fans go as far as saying that Mayweather made himself look bad against Cotto....how stupid is that????

It's like Mayweather can do no wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Ardent Pac lovers can't stand up for themselves one on one debating so they often create these threads believing a chorus of ignorance will overcome lone voices of reason.

That describes this thread perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
        I agree with that, atlest Pacfans can admit that, Floyd fans go as far as saying that Mayweather made himself look bad against Cotto....how stupid is that????

It's like Mayweather can do no wrong.
        im a floyd fan i just wondered why he didnt keep it in the middle of the ring it was wierd but i doubt he dumbed himself down to make the fight look competitive

Comment

• Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
          im a floyd fan i just wondered why he didnt keep it in the middle of the ring it was wierd but i doubt he dumbed himself down to make the fight look competitive
          Trust me man, I have seen Floyd fans make that argument alot.
          I know it sounds crazy, but yea.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            What does Mayweather have over Baldomir? An inch in height?

To be honest, I highly doubt Mayweather is 5 ft 8 anyway.
            He's not. There is no way Floyd is 5'8.
            50 Cent is 5'11.. He look like a giant next to Floyd.
            I'm 3 inches taller than my boo and the height difference is no where NEAR that of Floyd and 50 Cent.

My other friend is 3 inches taller than me and when we run on the beach together,, people can't even tell that much.

3 inches does not equal
            50 cent and Floyd.

Either 50 cent is 6'3 or Floyd is not 5'8.

Also when Floyd met Lennox Lewis.. Lewis literally looked a whole feet taller than Floyd. Lewis is 6'5. He shouldn't look like he was 6'8 6'9

FLoyd is not 5'8.

Height among boxers is a myth for some.

Like people talk about how Rocky Marciano was 5'11.. He wasn't
            Rocky was 5'7 max. He was a 170 pound 5'7 Super Middle Weight.
            Lewis would have kayoed him with a big jab.

Comment

• floyd mayweather jr. "we aren't fighting to prove who's best"

Comment

• if you take out the nuthuggers votes from both sides, pac has like 60 votes while floyd has none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Skittlez View Post
                  He's not. There is no way Floyd is 5'8.
                  50 Cent is 5'11.. He look like a giant next to Floyd.
                  I'm 3 inches taller than my boo and the height difference is no where NEAR that of Floyd and 50 Cent.

My other friend is 3 inches taller than me and when we run on the beach together,, people can't even tell that much.

3 inches does not equal
                  50 cent and Floyd.

Either 50 cent is 6'3 or Floyd is not 5'8.

Also when Floyd met Lennox Lewis.. Lewis literally looked a whole feet taller than Floyd. Lewis is 6'5. He shouldn't look like he was 6'8 6'9

FLoyd is not 5'8.

Height among boxers is a myth for some.

Like people talk about how Rocky Marciano was 5'11.. He wasn't
                  Rocky was 5'7 max. He was a 170 pound 5'7 Super Middle Weight.
                  Lewis would have kayoed him with a big jab.
                  mosley is suppossedly 5'9
                  and floyd looks like he's exactly the same height, when they stood next to each other anyway

i think 5'8 is probabley right on the money

Comment

• since Manny got some name NO and I wouldnt say DLH is risky fight for any one considering the Money involved but still I give Pacquiao the DLH as risk since he skipped 140 but fighting Morales both times wasn't risky almost a cherry pick and it back fired same with MAB II Diaz Hatton Cotto Margarito and Mosley

Manny hasn't fought #1 guy in division in his normal weight since 126

Comment

• Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      if you take out the nuthuggers votes from both sides, pac has like 60 votes while floyd has none.
                      Yes, because Pac has very few "nuthuggers" on this site.

Comment

Working...
                      X