No announcement yet.

Boxers u think u can take?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Naw it was in the gym back in 1997 when i was 16,havent been in the ring since 2001 got into that life,but i now im molding my son
    Is there any footage of your son sparring or training?

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
      Is there any footage of your son sparring or training?
      Naw but ive had him in the gym since he was 8 he is 11 now,will record and upload his 1st fight

Comment

• anyone think they can take on prime tyson in a bare knuckle fight?

Comment

Naw it was in the gym back in 1997 when i was 16,havent been in the ring since 2001 got into that life,but i now im molding my son
          where do you live/train.........Rockin'

Comment

• prime ali easy

Comment

Naw but ive had him in the gym since he was 8 he is 11 now,will record and upload his 1st fight
              Mold him into the next Floyd Mayweather man, you got him into boxing nice and young just like Floyd.

Comment

• None I am not an MMA MORON who thinks he can actually take a profesional fighter in a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by happyman View Post
                  Mold him into the next Floyd Mayweather man, you got him into boxing nice and young just like Floyd.
                  This is a good idea.

Comment

• I think I can take some journeymen at this point. I'm not fantastic but I can adapt and I love learning and studying the game to where I feel my ability to adapt and create a strategy on a whim can at some point make myself a "successful" journeyman.

I'm conditioned to go maybe 5 rounds and I'd be dead in the 5th round. So yeah, not exactly a standout but realistically it's where I'm at. If you put me against Ward, Kessler, or Froch, I'd think I could take em. Doesn't mean I will.

Comment

• Originally posted by HardAss View Post
                      None I am not an MMA MORON who thinks he can actually take a profesional fighter in a fight.
                      In MMA I have out struck MANY professionals. I have also made them tap out. There's a few mixed martial artists who I know and have ragdolled me. I have also been bested by smaller guys at some point too. So it is what it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X