No announcement yet.

i dont rate broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont rate broner

hes a good little fighter, but somebody better technically, i.e. marquez breaks him down

and guys with movement/speed, at 140bs, broner gets stopped by khan

khans too fast for that kid and his movement would make broner look like a sucker

good for you!

and ROFLMAO @khan stops broner

Comment

Broner destroys him. As for Khan's speed, who cares anymore? He's had those advantages for a while and he almost got his head taken off against Maidana and has lost his last two fights. His defeats have come against fighters who don't even have Broner's skill set or speed...

Comment

I would say you may want to take a closer look at Broner, but who knows maybe you are right it is certainly a bold take.

Comment

I could see Khan beating Broner.

But, all Broner would need is one punch and inevitably that's going to happen.

Comment

Broner can almost but not quite match Khan in speed. Broner has a sick inside game. It might take 6-8 rds, but eventually Broner would wear Khan down and stop him against the ropes. It would be inevitable.

Comment

You don't rate him becuz somebody more technical could beat him.

But someone less technical beat Khan twice Danny and Prescott.

I see a major flaw in your...lets call it "logic".

Comment

I think that Khan may be quick enough to tag him, but not nearly enough before Broner lands a few big shots of his own from the pocket. No way Khan stops Broner, I see the opposite happening.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
                  Broner destroys him. As for Khan's speed, who cares anymore? He's had those advantages for a while and he almost got his head taken off against Maidana and has lost his last two fights. His defeats have come against fighters who don't even have Broner's skill set or speed...
                  Unbearable as he might be, I think Khan can still provide some decent entertainment in the years ahead. He definitely has some strengths.

It's funny, I was watching Linares-Thompson recently and it struck me how much Linares resembled Khan in that fight. It was all 'attack, attack, attack'. Even when Roach fighters find themselves out of position, off balance, and vulnerable, they're looking to get shots off.

It is entertaining, but you compare that to how guys like Ward and Mayweather fight. If they're not comfortable with a situation, they just shut that **** down. If they're not in charge, then no one else is going to be either.

The way Khan fights, he'll definitely deliver fireworks but it's just not sustainable in the long term. Khan is only 25 and people are wondering if the guy is shot already.

Maybe Virgil Hunter will bring him on. Khan's pretty brainless but he's a superb athlete and a bit of cynicism could really improve him. He'll never have the self-preservation instincts that make for a long career like Ward, but he might get himself back into the important conversations.

Comment

Broner is still untested as far as world class or how he says it "Elite" which he surely is not.. Khan I think with his experience, movement and underrated punching power as well as new coach in Virgil would beat Broner if they were to fight right now @ 40.. I'm not sure if Broner can deal with someone thats not right in front of him like a "punching bag" and gives him good movement to confuse his attack..

Comment

Working...
                    X