Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sold on Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can count me in as "sold". Adrien is for real. But I also agree with the guys that point out all the "could've beens" and "should've beens". Broner might be great...or he might not. Time will tell. For now, "The Problem" is a force to be reckoned with.

Comment

Amazing fighter. He looked great Sat. night. If anyone has the potential to be an ATG, its him.

Comment

Same here. I had doubts before but after that performance I'm sold. Dude is the truth, I just hope he keeps fighting the best and not get caught up with the " money " persona.

As annoying as he is if keeps on fighting the best and looking to finish fights I'll keep watching.

Comment

Throwing around the word "all time great" is ridiculous for a fighter who has 20 some fights.

Comment

ALLLLLLLLL ABOARD the Broner train. Its funny how some many are now willing to say he is the truth. Watching Broner over the past 2 years it was VERY clear that this guy was legit. If you know the sport and know how to evaluate talent you could see Broner was a special talent.

Many so called boxing fans let things that have nothing to do with boxing play a roll in how they judge a boxer. Who gives a f**k about his out of the ring antics, he is a boxer not a politician. Judge him as a boxer and if you do so its no way you can deny his talent. Now if you don't like his personality, fine you don't have to and you can want him to lose but to say things like he's a hype job, a bum or he sucks is just hating or you don't know how to evaluate talent.
            Last edited by jayjames616; 11-19-2012, 01:14 PM.

Comment

ATG is strong, possible HOF material, yes! But people have and are entitled to opinions, and I respect people who put them out there to proved wrong or right.

He is a massive douchebag though. I personally don't want another Mayweather type character in the sport, you can be entertaining inside and outside the ring without being a total c u n t.

Comment

definitely sold on broner. hes got what it takes, and he is gonna be a champ for a long time

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post
                  ATG is strong, possible HOF material, yes! But people have and are entitled to opinions, and I respect people who put them out there to proved wrong or right.

He is a massive douchebag though. I personally don't want another Mayweather type character in the sport, you can be entertaining inside and outside the ring without being a total c u n t.
                  Mayorga
                  Hopkins
                  Ali
                  Monzon
                  Toney

There will always be a-holes in boxing. Broner is no different.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny31 View Post

This right here is the REAL reason people hate or hated Broner lol They called him a hype job and a bum, willing to neglect the fact that he is extremely talented because they just couldn't fathom the thought of another Floyd lmao

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      Throwing around the word "all time great" is ridiculous for a fighter who has 20 some fights.
                      Again, I never said he's an ATG.

I said he has the POTENTIAL to become a great fighter. There are not a lot of current boxers who have as much potential as he has.

How many age 23 champions are there? He's clearly the best at 135.

Comment

Working...
                      X