No announcement yet.

josesito can beat canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• josesito can beat canelo

just watched josesito vs ortiz an canelo aint as strong an fast as ortiz............josesito gots a chance canelo only has the size advantage but jsesito gots the speed an style to beat canelo slow ass...........he will make canelo fight

Originally posted by Riley Escobar View Post
    just watched josesito vs ortiz an canelo aint as strong an fast as ortiz............josesito gots a chance canelo only has the size advantage but jsesito gots the speed an style to beat canelo slow ass...........he will make canelo fight
    Jose's only chance is to fight dirty on the inside, and make Saul lose his cool, and lose his focus like he did to Oritz. If Jose can withstand a 'Cinnamon' barrage he will find himself at the Garden Dec 8 fighting Cotto.

Comment

lopez aint knockin out canelo.

no KO, no victory.

we talkin GBP golden child here, buddy

Comment

What would you say if Canelo beats the hell out of Lopez? Would that show that Canelo is stronger and faster than Ortiz? I think Canelo is stronger and faster than Ortiz. He is also tougher, smarter, more skillful, and has more stamina and heart than Ortiz. I am putting a big bet down on Canelo because I think he is close to a sure thing to win.

Comment

Lopez to break Canelo's Jaw.

Comment

Josesito can def beat Canelo it wont be easy but that lopez is the truth. Just not sure hes the truth at that weight. I also feel bad that if Josesito wins the story will still be that El Dinero de Vaca beat and made Martinez tap mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley Escobar View Post
              This just isn't accurate imo.

Comment

Just don't see it Lopez is too small for Canelo. BS fight anyway Canelo will get no credit or respect from me for a win over Lopez.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs
                  What would you say if Canelo beats the hell out of Lopez? Would that show that Canelo is stronger and faster than Ortiz? I think Canelo is stronger and faster than Ortiz. He is also tougher, smarter, more skillful, and has more stamina and heart than Ortiz. I am putting a big bet down on Canelo because I think he is close to a sure thing to win.
                  More stamina? That's a negative. More heart? Thats gone untested for 40 fights so we dunno that. If he fights Cotto it will get tested tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

There are variables that need to be taken into consideration. Ortiz fights at 147 and wears 8oz gloves, while Canelo fights at 154 with 10oz gloves. Ortiz probably has to drain himself a little to make weight, while Canelo probably doesn't. Canelo has the better KO%, but Ortiz is known for knocking down his opponents. Canelo's style doesn't rely heavily on constant motion, he has a very economical work-rate. On the other hand, Ortiz's style uses plenty of physical/mental energy. The only way we'd know who has the better attributes is if they fought each other.

Comment

Working...
                    X