Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather will be kept in protective custody while serving jail sentence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder who will make the conjugal visits?

Comment

Imagine how much it would've cost him in protection money to keep his ass from getting raped in gen-pop lol.

Comment

lol at all the hard e-thugs in here, you know who you are tough guys

Comment

Originally posted by Antagonist View Post
          TMZ has obtained the mug shot for Floyd Mayweather Jr. -- snapped moments after the boxing champ turned himself in to a Vegas jail this morning.

Floyd is currently serving out a 90-day jail sentence for beating up his baby mama in front of their children in 2010.

While in jail, Floyd will be kept in protective custody, which means he will be kept from the general inmate population.

Floyd's cell is 7' x 14' and contains a bed, toilet, sink and small desk. He also gets a WINDOW.

Floyd's expected to be released some time in August.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/06/01/floyd-...r-jr-mug-shot/
          Wtf did i tell all of you he is hanging with the Pedos and snitches,the funny thing is ccdc isnt hard i never had a problem in the year i served there,best believe dudes will get pced up to be near him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            what a *****

i cant even feel bad for him

2pac did his **** like a man and came out stronger.

Floyd shouldn't be beating up women anyway.
            2pac pced up also dont get facts wrong he was never in gen pop if he says he was the dead **** is a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              what a *****

i cant even feel bad for him

2pac did his **** like a man and came out stronger.

Floyd shouldn't be beating up women anyway.
              2 PAC got raped on the island. Not to mention dude was a straight up b1tch. He knew who shot him and still blamed it on the wrong person.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr E Mann View Post
                Imagine how much it would've cost him in protection money to keep his ass from getting raped in gen-pop lol.
                You watch too many movies kid .

Comment

Okay, fun is fun but let's be real or a second. Floyd is in protective custody for his own good and for the general good of the jail population. To keep things in order within the jail you put high profile people in protective custody. It makes sense. How is this difficult to understand?
                  As for the window? Why would TMZ even make an issue of this, it's a freakin three inch wide window. Let's not act like only a privileged few get even these narrow things. Many cells have them. Do all of them? Probably not, but at least half do.

Let's also not confuse jail with prison. Similar, but quite different at the same time. Being around a populous of people doing more than a year is quite different than being around a populous of people likely to do less than a year. It's no bed of roses, but it isn't the same either.

Let me, instead, focus on this...and I hope the talk moves in this direction for this thread. Listening to his discussions on this stint and assuming it true, I find his option to go to jail admirable as opposed to him fighting the charges in court and potentially putting his kids through the court process. Once accused of the crime, he had a choice of which way to take it and I think he chose the better route. It could be argued that he should not have been in that situation to begin with, but like I said, once accused he made the better choice from that point on.

Another thing to consider, and I would be curious to see what folks on these forums think...Do you think this could easily be spun in a positive light for his media and general people acceptance of him from when he's released? I think the better thing would be for him to claim having had much time to think about things in jail and take the higher road and state that he has since reconsidered the mega fight being 50/50. It could work and the reality of jail time could back up this notion. A man has much time to think behind bars and reflect, afterall. What do you folks think?

Comment

this is old. everyone already knew it for the most part

Comment

a WINDOW? NO WAY!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X