No announcement yet.

America support your fighters..other countries do

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Vladimir Putin riding with a Biker Gang on the streets without a helmet.

MEANWHILE IN USA

lol i remember seeing video of this. Night Wolves ftw. great post.

Comment

Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
      Do most Americans support Manny over Floyd?
      I used to support Manny over Floyd. Now I wan't both to lose their up coming fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Vladimir Putin riding with a Biker Gang on the streets without a helmet.

MEANWHILE IN USA

Great post!

Green K sent

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
          I like fighters regardless of nationality..but damn its sickening seeing americans always ****ting on americans while other counties would never do that
          What American fighters act like they actually give a sh** whether Americans support them?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            What American fighters act like they actually give a sh** whether Americans support them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              I like boxers regardless of nationality but when it is boys fighting who are from where I was born and raised you better believe I will root for those guys.
              This is true but there is a line.

Timmy Bradley doesn't deserve the American vote AND he doesn't get it.

Ortiz is still trying to win back the hearts and minds after his loss to Maidana and his draw against Peterson.

Devon Alexander got a lot of plaudits for a about a year and then he acted like a pu55y and cried about his eye, aswell as getting a weird result when he fought both Matthysse AND Kotelnik.

Floyd is popular and respected for his skills globally but his long lay-offs make people pi*s and moan a little so he gets criticised. When he beat/fought JMM people started to get back into him but respect began to dwindle around that time. When he fought Hatton and DLH he was king of the world.

People love B-Hop too. He's like the Joker of boxing but you got a LOT of champs you kinda take for granted:

Andre Ward, Robert Guerrero, Bam-Bam, Tavoris Cloud and Cornelius Bundrage.

If at least half those guys were British they would be hyped the **** up!

Comment

Whining sometimes that Americans don't support you because you are an insecure person doesn't make you patriotic.

Comment

Floyd should just move here if he wants support.

Comment

BTW is Tunney really a Neo-Nazi? He doesn't strike me as one, just a die-hard Klit fan who dislikes Bob Arum.

I dislike Bob Arum and I knew Haye would lose, even though I supported him, but I'm not a neo-Nazi.

Is there proof he's a neo-nazi or is this made up?

Comment

Oh and one more thing at least you Yanks don't act all butthurt and start red K'ing anyone who criticises a Yank fighter.

You actually examine the criticism!

I remember one Klitschko fan red K'ed me when I was praising Klitschko and I had to explain that to him in a PM and get an apology.

Weird!

Comment

Working...
                      X