• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Sergei is gona win it baby
    lol no.

Barnett will win it all

Comment

Overeem fought 4 times as much as your favorite mma fighter last year, he now needed a 1 month break and he's a 'ducker' now?

You snakes make me sick.

Comment

How many fights did GSP/SIVA/Brock/YourFavFighter have in 2010?

Overeem had 8 opponents in 2010 and fought 3 guys in 1 night. He had a agreement with Strikeforce that he will fight in October, so he would've had enough time for a proper training camp after his toe was 100%. They already delayed the tournament enough, he was supposed to fight Werdum in early April then they delayed it till June. That was a set back, not this(30 days)

Comment

This to me smells like Dana BS all over it. He knew Barnett had a good chance at winning this tourney so he screws Overeem out of the tournament to keep his hype high so he could sign him to the UFC.

The only way that this becomes worth it, is if Overeem's next fight is in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian.. View Post
            How many fights did GSP/SIVA/Brock/YourFavFighter have in 2010?

Overeem had 8 opponents in 2010 and fought 3 guys in 1 night. He had a agreement with Strikeforce that he will fight in October, so he would've had enough time for a proper training camp after his toe was 100%. They already delayed the tournament enough, he was supposed to fight Werdum in early April then they delayed it till June. That was a set back, not this(30 days)
            His Toe hes scared of big foot silva plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Considering he went in K1 and had Badr Hari as his 1st opponent proves he's not scared of anyone.

He had a agreement set for October so he was just relaxing healing up then Uncle Dana called and told him he's fighting one month earlier and he said I can't meet that date.

Plus he wants to unify against JDS/Cain(whoever wins it) so I doubt he would be OK with fighting those guys but scared of Silva who lost to Werdum.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Tito is a fcuking punk, and bader would kill him today tomorrow and the next day

Comment

Funny that a tito fan is talking about excuses. Tito said he lost to Forrest because of a 'cracked skull'

Comment

I never thought I'd say this but...I agree with what Dorian is saying about Overeem.

He isn't ducking anyone. All of those guys who haven't been willing to put up with the White/Zuffa BS in the past are going to be messed with now that Strikeforce has been taken over.

I hate Barnett so don't care if he loses out, but they will probably do the same to him sooner or later.

Comment

Overeem will be in a UFC fight in his next bout. Count on that ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X