Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raw Video: Brazil Boy Shot in Chest by Police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please tell me the kid survived? I can't believe he was shot twice and still walking. I really hope he lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Rubber bullets, still I'd like to kick that pig's ass.
      Yeah obviously riot slugs.

But still that's completely ****ed up and makes no sense.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        Yeah obviously riot slugs.

But still that's completely ****ed up and makes no sense.
        It's in Brazil. Extra-judicial executions are normal in places like Rio and Sao Paolo so being shot with a plastic bullet at point blank range is nothing surprising.

Comment

What the hell, that's not a riot gun. A riot gun looks like this:

It fires projectiles this size:

That is actual size.

They're propelled by modified shotgun shells.

He tried to murder that kid.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            What the hell, that's not a riot gun. A riot gun looks like this:

It fires projectiles this size:

That is actual size.

They're propelled by modified shotgun shells.

He tried to murder that kid.
            It's a broad term though. Rubber/Crowd Control/Riot bullets.

A flat shooting round alone would kill a boy point blank range on impact to the chest like that. Let alone anything with knockdown power that penetrates.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
            Last edited by Run; 03-26-2011, 09:51 PM.

Comment

It's a broad term though. Rubber/Crowd Control/Riot bullets.

A flat shooting round alone would kill a boy point blank range on impact to the chest like that. Let alone anything with knockdown power that penetrates.
              Anything of that calibre being fired at that range would penetrate and cause internal wounding. A proper baton round would break bones at that range. Must find more on this story.

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-12857100

Five officers arrested and charged with attempted homicide, the boy survived with several chest wounds. He shot the kid with a firearm.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  Anything of that calibre being fired at that range would penetrate and cause internal wounding. A proper baton round would break bones at that range. Must find more on this story.
                  Hell I haven't seen a rubber bullet made to be fired from a pistol, but I still can't believe that boy was shot at point blank range without the obvious concussion/penetration effect........or him getting up and walking around.

Comment

That's amazing that he survived.

Comment

Hell I haven't seen a rubber bullet made to be fired from a pistol, but I still can't believe that boy was shot at point blank range without the obvious concussion/penetration effect........or him getting up and walking around.
                      there are such training pistols like the glock 17T that fire 9mm rubber bullets but i agree, was he on PCP or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X