Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Newborn Son, Better Life for Family Inspires Lubin to Beat Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Newborn Son, Better Life for Family Inspires Lubin to Beat Charlo

By Keith Idec - NEW YORK When it came time for Erickson Lubin and Jermell Charlo to talk Thursday, there was a lot of background noise. Members of their teams argued about who'll win their fight Saturday night, threatened each other and didn't stop until promoter Lou DiBella warned that they'd be removed from a press conference at Highline Ballroom if they didn't cut it out. As usual, Lubin remained calm and didn't let those distractions affect his focus...
    [Click Here To Read More]

a big step up in class for a living and Charlo may not be the mountain he can climb at the moment ...I'm curious what happened to his brother Michael w/ that good record anybody know???

Comment

dude is 22, already a father and fighting for a world title. amazing

Comment

Cool I hope we see a lot of heart in this fight

Comment

They all say this crap. Just bring it dude.

Comment

Instead of buying the house and the cars right away it might be smarter to invest that money into an annuity or a trust.

Something that will provide a monthly income for him in the event that boxing suddenly comes to an end.

Do that first. If you keep winning then buy the cars and the house and the bling.

Comment

So excited for the fight and really this whole night of boxing!! Along with playoff baseball i got my TV's working!!

Comment

..man I hope my generator gets fixed so that I can power up my tv...hoping for a good fight..

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  a big step up in class for a living and Charlo may not be the mountain he can climb at the moment ...I'm curious what happened to his brother Michael w/ that good record anybody know???
                  His brother Michael is in the music industry now!!

Comment

Well, let's see if he proves me wrong . I think the handlers are doing a huge disservice to this kid, putting him in there with the Charlo brothers.

Comment

Working...
                    X