No announcement yet.

Am I a troll. Serious question...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I a troll. Serious question...

I know I throw a lot of useless comments out there that only I think are funny though I do add a bit of useful information in the training section and when I can find space, in NSB. But for some reason I feel like I have been taking more than I have been giving? Is it coincidence that my girl told me the same thing about me taking more than I am giving?

Is Dr. Phil about?
    Yeah you are dipshit.
    27.27%
    I don't even know who you are dipshit! (no)
    18.18%
    Shut up and speak when spoken to darkie!
    54.55%

Nah man you aint no troll Horton..

Fuks brought this on? lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
      Nah man you aint no troll Horton..

Fuks brought this on? lol
      That's what I was wondering. I always like reading his posts.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

When your making 101 threads a day
        your rep is red
        Your breath smells like ass chips

then your a troll Horton..

I think he needs a hug today

Comment

nope.........

Comment

Originally posted by -pound4pound- View Post
            nope.........
            your ok in my book but im not ok in a few peoples books so my opinion may not matter to much .

Comment

The dramatic Dr. Phil stuff was for added effect, I was genuinely just curious about what people thought.

I'm going to check the poll numbers now for kicks.

Thanks guys.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                your ok in my book but im not ok in a few peoples books so my opinion may not matter to much .
                Actually.

You referred to me as being an "overrated" poster. When last I checked I'm never rated in anyone's thread and I don't see anyone discussing me on this site. If anything that's because I don't care about public perception...........and you either get along with me or you don't.

I'm not the kind of person who would go out of my way to rip on a passive poster like you who is terrified to go against the grain.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Actually.

You referred to me as being an "overrated" poster. When last I checked I'm never rated in anyone's thread and I don't see anyone discussing me on this site. If anything that's because I don't care about public perception...........and you either get along with me or you don't.

I'm not the kind of person who would go out of my way to rip on a passive poster like you who is terrified to go against the grain.
                  did you notice how I entered all the people that are older posters around here man? I was being sarcastic everyone I entered I'm ok with and a few of those posters on there have been around since I have. I just said it as a joke.

And dont understand what you said about going against the grain?

Furthermore I wouldnt have been talking and in a way relating with you on the whole father passing subject if I had a problem with you.

Comment

Working...
                  X