Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Lomachenko: Pacquiao Must Go To 135 - No Catch-Weight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs lomo @140, win/lose can propel loma to stardom.

Pac alternatives,

Khan
    Broner
    Brook
    Thurman
    Crawford - if the price is right too risky

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I'm saying look how gaunt he was at 135 and that was 10 years ago. I am willing to be 5 grand that he never attempts to make 135 again. No way, he would be risking his health like many others who tried to drop weight later in their career.
      I never said that he would try and make 135 but he could. That's my point. Manny is a legend who deserves to do what he wants until he retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        I never said that he would try and make 135 but he could. That's my point. Manny is a legend who deserves to do what he wants until he retires.
        No debate for whatever he wants to do, but I hope he doesnt go down the road of weight loss at an older age and then fighting too long and get badly hurt. He is a legend and will be dearly missed when he is gone, I just hope he doesnt stay around too long.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          No debate for whatever he wants to do, but I hope he doesnt go down the road of weight loss at an older age and then fighting too long and get badly hurt. He is a legend and will be dearly missed when he is gone, I just hope he doesnt stay around too long.
          Manny won't ever fight below 140, but I don't doubt that he could

Comment

• 135? Pac has fought at 147 for a while now, I highly doubt he goes to 135.

Comment

• Loma is a *****...

Loma is a *****. Period. Manny KO's anyone at 140lbs. No one can take his power for 12rounds, down there. He has ONE punch KO power and would be the greatest LW ever, if he didn't skip the division.

Comment

• This fight should only be at 135 to be a fair fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  just fight crawford then. kill 2 birds with 1 stone. demolish crawford and the floyd fans altogether. mufasa paquiao is back to claim his spot!
                  I agree. That's the fight I want next.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    If Pacquiao goes down to 135 and fights Loma, Id put 10 grand on LOMA by TKO or KO.

This was how Manny looked last time he fought at 135, this dude was drained and his face looked so sunken like a skeleton and this was a younger Pacman, no way he can make that weight now, Pac walks around now at 155 pounds with little body fat.

There is no way Pac makes that healthy, he can talk all he wants about saying he can make the weight, but he wont be strong doing so.

Whats wrong with team Loma its a one fight deal just fight him at 140 wtf?

Pac is washed up already, this is a huge opportunity to prove you are a great fighter and make massive money on PPV.
                    Pac looks gaunt in that pic. He was okay to do that when he was young, but at this age going to 135 would be harmful to his health. 140 is the sweet spot for both.

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      pac walks around at 150 now lol
                      Pac walk around weight is 140lbs.

Comment

Working...
                      X