Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great looking and average income vs Great income and average looking.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great looking and average income vs Great income and average looking.

Let's say you can go back to when you were 24(or fast forward to 24) and you can live the next 30 years as either great looking and average income or average income and great looking.

What will you choose?

It's actually a tough one. Great income and at least average looks guarantee a nice wife in the future. But great looks and average income, you might not 'wife up' someone elite, but you sure can bang a shyt load of girls driving around in your 17,000 dolllar car.

I mean even in your early 40's I'm sure there's some lonely rich female executive looking for ***.

If banging a ton of chicks is important to you, having a great income will allow you to purchase all the puss you want.

Take it from me, great income with average looks is always the answer here.

Comment

It’s more about your personality and what you say. . Sure you can BUY ***** but that’s not what your talking about and who wants to get used??? So you can have money and average looking But if you’re a weirdo or come off as a creep then you doomed and you can be good looking and come off as a douche and be off putting. Now if you’re good looking with average income but you have a great personality and know what to say. You’ll get WAYYYYY farther in life accepted in more places then just having money

Comment

Very thought-provoking question. I will have to spend the day thinking on it before I can even begin to answer.

Comment

Women instinctively want to be taken care of and will choose a man financially stable (long term) over a "hot guy(s)" but short term/hooking up, a hot woman will want a hot guy. Great income wins in the end doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            Very thought-provoking question. I will have to spend the day thinking on it before I can even begin to answer.
            Or you can log off and never come back. Try that.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
              Or you can log off and never come back. Try that.

Do you think about anything else besides e-beefs?

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                Let's say you can go back to when you were 24(or fast forward to 24) and you can live the next 30 years as either great looking and average income or average income and great looking.

What will you choose?

It's actually a tough one. Great income and at least average looks guarantee a nice wife in the future. But great looks and average income, you might not 'wife up' someone elite, but you sure can bang a shyt load of girls driving around in your 17,000 dolllar car.

I mean even in your early 40's I'm sure there's some lonely rich female executive looking for ***.
                "Rio"

Moving on the floor now babe you're a bird of paradise
                Cherry ice cream smile I suppose it's very nice
                With a step to your left and a flick to the right you catch that mirror way out west
                You know you're something special and you look like you're the best

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
                Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
                And when she shines she really shows you all she can
                Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande

I've seen you on the beach and I've seen you on TV
                Two of a billion stars it means so much to me
                Like a birthday or a pretty view
                But then I'm sure that you know it's just for you

Her name is Rio and she dances on the sand
                Just like that river twisting through a dusty land
                And when she shines she really shows you all she can
                Oh Rio, Rio dance across the Rio Grande..

Comment

Big d1ck......

Comment

looks are very important in this day and age, it affects everything.

Comment

Working...
                    X