• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    Congrats to Jim Raynor.
    Comon now this is too much

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
      Even in private, God is still watching.
      Honestly I hope he just peeks in to mark an 'x' against their name and he doesn't have to watch them the whole time. I'd throw up seeing that

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        watching him get his brokeback on
        God will send him to hell. If he truly has accepted God, he won't get involved in those sinful acts

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

More or less what I said in a much longer post on this story in another thread. You can choose to believe he went through a gay phase and suddenly doesn't want penis anymore but I am not quite that gullible.

The reason I know h0m0sexuality isn't a choice is because I feel 100% certain that, no matter how badly I wanted to, I could never find men attractive and could never have sex with a man. I can't choose to be gay.

You find what you find attractive, you don't choose to make your penis hard or choose to feel sexual chemistry with another person.
          i dont think sexuality is hereditary. sure, one might hide it until a situation allows them to be active in that lifestyle. when a person ''dabbles'' in bi sex, its most likely that person was born ''curious''.

same here. a gun to my head and/or my family lives depended on me sucking c0ck....someones dying.

Comment

The "they raping err body out here" queer guy is... wel... NO LONGER QUEER!

Comment

God will send him to hell. If he truly has accepted God, he won't get involved in those sinful acts
              i dont know why a person has to make declarations like this.

you found god ?!?!? whoopdeedoo. keep that to yourself.

hes either sucking c0ck right now or trolling the scene looking for some.

Comment

Even in private, God is still watching.
                This is my favorite Brush post of all time

Comment

The left is just looney
                  Believing in a magical sky unicorn isn't Looney doe. God loves you doe.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    I can't choose to be gay.

You find what you find attractive, you don't choose to make your penis hard or choose to feel sexual chemistry with another person.
                    This is how it is for me too.

Which means that the people who think it is a choice are people who could easily feel same sex attraction, but repress it.

I couldn't feel same sex attraction no matter how hard I tried.

Saying that same sex attraction is a choice is just publicly admitting to being a repressed bisexual.

Comment

Honestly this probably has more to do with PTSD associated with the shooting rather than any kind of spiritual epiphany. He's probably subconsciously associated his gay lifestyle with the massacre and his brain has basically forced him to u-turn away and avoid it at all costs.

Comment

Working...
                      X