Have you ever banged an ugly girl?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
    Well what if the girl looks like this?
    That's not a girl. That's an "it/thing" .

Comment

all the time. i was horny?

Comment

Yes, but it didn't bother me because I'm not that shallow and what woman is like inside is more important than what she looks like.

Comment

I'm not sure i've banged any total rotters but if we're talking about girls that are about 5 out of 10, then yeah, plenty.

Men are just not that fussy when it comes to nailing a girl. I definitely wouldn't have an ugly girlfriend though.
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 03-28-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

I have banged girls who were astonished that I would touch them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              I have banged girls who were astonished that I would touch them.
              I know what you mean

Comment

Honestly I don't know how the hell anyone can stay a virgin, I mean you literally have to work to stay a virgin. *cough* AlexKid *cough

If you spend enough time with a girl, in a work or volunteer situation, or classmate or whatever that forces you to be together for long periods of time, it's literally impossible that you won't at one point at least consider ****ing each other, and that curiosity doesn't grow into actuality.

There were so many times where I was in that kind of situation with a girl i wasn't attracted to, and I would always eventually start fantasizing about them and understand that they were thinking the same thing, and then you start flirting with each other and the personal spaces start to dissolve and one thing leads to another.

Once she gives you her number, or agrees to hang out with you, that's it, it's over. You know that ass is yours.
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-28-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

yes drunk unfortunately at least 3, one tried to rape me and succeeded, I feel like I tarnished my beauty by sleeping with monsters

damn you booze!

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                    Honestly I don't know how the hell anyone can stay a virgin, I mean you literally have to work to stay a virgin. *cough* AlexKid *cough

If you spend enough time with a girl, in a work or volunteer situation, or classmate or whatever that forces you to be together for long periods of time, it's literally impossible that you won't at one point at least consider ****ing each other, and that curiosity doesn't grow into actuality.

There were so many times where I was in that kind of situation with a girl i wasn't attracted to, and I would always eventually start fantasizing about them and understand that they were thinking the same thing, and then you start flirting with each other and the personal spaces start to dissolve and one thing leads to another.

Once she gives you her number, or agrees to hang out with you, that's it, it's over. You know that ass is yours.
                    If you dont go out and stay on the computer and dont work this happens, you turn into Alex Kid

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      That's not a girl. That's an "it/thing" .
                      Sorry that burst your bubble but that thing is a girl. And would you smash. Before you answer go to my Buck Angel thread and vote and post a comment.

Comment

Working...
                      X