Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin: Those Responsible For Draw Are Terrorists, Need Jail!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Why did you give every round to GGG???
    Nope. Just 8.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
      So, the 18,000 fans who were mostly Mexican booing Canelo were all of us "GG fans"?

GTFOH.

I don't give a **** who scored what or who booed who. You heard GG's fans applaud him after his interview and it was loud, and you're telling me that Canelo's fans booed him? Foh, lmao. GG had fans there too.

I just had to look back at the video of your exaggeration to see if we saw the same thing...and it boggles my mind how far you clown go to make a point in GG's favor, lmao.

Comment

??? You already drinking?
        Oh c'mon, you can do better than that! Where is your "repartie"? (it's French and it means "comeback power")

Comment

• GGG should walk away. This is a big PPV fight for Canelo too and by having it cancelled, he would lose out as well. With the BJS fight postponed , GGG could make an offer to unify the belts, and when a rematch presents itself at a later date, GGG will have more bargaining power at the negotiating table.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
            I don't give a **** who scored what or who booed who. You heard GG's fans applaud him after his interview and it was loud, and you're telling me that Canelo's fans booed him? Foh, lmao. GG had fans there too.

I just had to look back at the video of your exaggeration to see if we saw the same thing...and it boggles my mind how far you clown go to make a point in GG's favor, lmao.
            GTFOH

The link I posted was from the united kingdom, no connection to Mexico, America, or Kazakhstan.

I watched it live on TV, the crowd, which was majority Mexican because it was Cinco De Mayo in Las Vegas, which is generally HEAVILY Mexican BOOED Canelo and cheered GGG. That's what it is.

And of course you don't care what experts, analysts, or other boxers say.

You're an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              Nope. Just 8.
              And Im sure your 1000% sure Canelo couldn't of won 1 or 2 more rounds???

Rounds 1-3, and 10-12??? ALL 100% GGG??? I can make a great argument for both. But you GGGTards have those rounds 10-8 or worse for GGG.

Don't waste my time anymore. Your FOR SURE 8-4 or 13-3 card is all I need to know...
              Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-21-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                GTFOH

The link I posted was from the united kingdom, no connection to Mexico, America, or Kazakhstan.

I watched it live on TV, the crowd, which was majority Mexican because it was Cinco De Mayo in Las Vegas, which is generally HEAVILY Mexican BOOED Canelo and cheered GGG. That's what it is.

And of course you don't care what experts, analysts, or other boxers say.

You're an idiot.
                Mofo we all saw the fight live lmfao. The link you posted? Mofo I went on Youtube lol. And stop lying and exaggerating about the booing part. Just stop lmao. The fight was a draw. What did GG win by on your card 8-4 or 10-2 lol...

Comment

And Im sure your 1000% sure Canelo couldn't of won 1 or 2 more rounds???

Rounds 1-3, and 10-12??? ALL 100% GGG??? I can make a great argument for both. But you GGGTards have those rounds 10-8 or worse for GGG.

Don't waste my time anymore. Your FOR SURE 8-4 or 13-3 card is all I need to know...
                  Nobody gave Golovkin a 10-8 round. Where did that come from.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                    Nobody gave Golovkin a 10-8 round. Where did that come from.
                    My bad you gave GGG 10 rounds and gifted Canelo 2.

That was super nice of you Byrd Jr.

Comment

My bad you gave GGG 10 rounds and gifted Canelo 2.

That was super nice of you Byrd Jr.
                      I think your losing it man..

Comment

Working...
                      X