Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Mikey Garcia, PEDs in Boxing, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: Canelo, Mikey Garcia, PEDs in Boxing, More

The Daily Bread Mailbag returns with Stephen "Breadman" Edwards tackling topics such as Jose Ramirez vs. Amir Imam, the worth of four division world champion Mikey Garcia, the Canelo Alvarez vs. Gennady Golovkin rematch, PEDs in boxing and more.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"If Golovkin is really upset he should cancel the fight". Thanks for shutting that nonsense down Bread.

Comment

It’s a new era of boxing fans. If they can’t even Trust VADA, the ones who “caught” something, yet they can’t trust VADA after Feb 20th, then it questions, why would VADA had acknowledged meat contamination. In theory it would be VADA playing with Golovkin fans to say, “hey we found something benign, but just so you GGG fans know he will be clean here forward.” If VADA could prove that Clen had a high probability to destroy Golovkin, then VADA are Canelo fans?

It doesn’t make any sense. Seems to have been all a publicity stunt to compete in USADA’s 51 day testing against May vs Pac where they chose 78 days out. Will it be new practice in the VADA world to start testing almost 80 days out? Why were GGG And Lemieux tested 2 weeks before the fight.

Boxing fans need to realize these plots were to simply benefit the WBC and VADA as a commercial.

Comment

Glad to read that Bread knows Lipinets was no easy task! A lot of people think Zlaticanin and Lipinets were some "paper champions," and don't want to give Mikey his props! These dudes had never been dropped, much less KO'd! Relikh and Baranchyk are no jokes either! 140 is HOT, and Mikey is on top already! I would love to see Mikey unify at 140 this year! I don't see a need to face Easter Jr. @ 135! Easter Jr. should move his tall azz up to 140!

Comment

"We still don’t know if Canelo consumed tainted meat or if was he using Clen." LOL I guess bread man got a call from Oscar ..

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Glad to read that Bread knows Lipinets was no easy task! A lot of people think Zlaticanin and Lipinets were some "paper champions," and don't want to give Mikey his props! These dudes had never been dropped, much less KO'd! Relikh and Baranchyk are no jokes either! 140 is HOT, and Mikey is on top already! I would love to see Mikey unify at 140 this year! I don't see a need to face Easter Jr. @ 135! Easter Jr. should move his tall azz up to 140!
            Thats because a Lot of ppl are ignorant and too emotionally attached to a said fighter or hate said fighter. I remember when Andre Ward fought Barrera a bunch of MORONS were calling out Ward for cherry picking and I was like huh??? SMH. Lipnets is no JOKE and anyone that knows boxing knows this. Zlat. isnt bad either in fact I believe Dougie Fisch took him to beat Garcia.

Hate to say it but it's usually the Pac/GGG fanatics who A ALWAYS has to put other fighters down to build their man up...

Ohh just look at Kov. LOTS of ppl were saying he was gonna fuk Ward up!!! And now to them hes straight dog sht. Losing to the P4P #1 twice doesnt mean your still not worthy of being P4P top 10. In fact most can argue him and Ward should be 1-1
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-17-2018, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
              "We still don’t know if Canelo consumed tainted meat or if was he using Clen." LOL I guess bread man got a call from Oscar ..
              All he said is wait for the process to finish up and like most sane ppl he would like more evidence. This isnt like he failed during full training camp or a post fight test. This was MONTHS before the fight when he's not even doing sht

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                All he said is wait for the process to finish up and like most sane ppl he would like more evidence. This isnt like he failed during full training camp or a post fight test. This was MONTHS before the fight when he's not even doing sht
                All I'm saying is; read the Bread's first mailbag tackling the topic... It's got a very different tone. And I pointed out that he was going to get his wrists slapped if he kept that up. ...Which I guess happened. These mailbags are taken from Ringmag. Do you know who owns Ringmag?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Thats because a Lot of ppl are ignorant and too emotionally attached to a said fighter or hate said fighter. I remember when Andre Ward fought Barrera a bunch of MORONS were calling out Ward for cherry picking and I was like huh??? SMH. Lipnets is no JOKE and anyone that knows boxing knows this. Zlat. isnt bad either in fact I believe Dougie Fisch took him to beat Garcia.

Hate to say it but it's usually the Pac/GGG fanatics who A ALWAYS has to put other fighters down to build their man up...

Ohh just look at Kov. LOTS of ppl were saying he was gonna fuk Ward up!!! And now to them hes straight dog sht. Losing to the P4P #1 twice doesnt mean your still not worthy of being P4P top 10. In fact most can argue him and Ward should be 1-1
                  Now that Linares is fighting Loma, should Mikey fight "The Beast," @ 140 and keep his belt, or unify with Easter Jr.? If he can get a fight with DSG, I say GO FOR IT! If not, then I say keep the belt @ 140! What say you?

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
                    All I'm saying is; read the Bread's first mailbag tackling the topic... It's got a very different tone. And I pointed out that he was going to get his wrists slapped if he kept that up. ...Which I guess happened. These mailbags are taken from Ringmag. Do you know who owns Ringmag?
                    actually if you kept on reading Mr. Stephen's message he somewhat illustrates why Gennady can take a punch... why were GGG and Lemieux tested 2 weeks away under VADA, whereas GGG and Canelo were 78 days out?!

but I somewhat disagree with Mr. Stephen. With or without PEDS, anything 80 days out is not going to help with resistance theory from solid blows on the day of the fight. The most common cause for why someone gets brutally KO'd is the whiplash that the brain receives. The nervous system goes into shock and paralyzes the body temporarily. It's the same reason why people pass out in any accidents be it the whiplash from a car accident, falling on the pavement.. The reason why it's dangerous is because the lungs needs to working properly, breating, first and foremost, so that the brain can still get oxygen. Pacman received a nasty ass hailmaker to the face too, face first, or even when jaws gets snapped.

This is what Mr. Stephen said.

''You can also increase your ability to take a punch. Here is how. Often times certain PEDs make you more vascular. They can make your blood flow better. When you get kod it’s because the blood is not flowing correctly to certain parts of the body. It’s why a fighter’s leg will wobble when he’s hit in the head….So if there is something to increase your vascularity it can help you take a punch. There are also PEDs that can make your bones more dense. So if your bones are more dense it will take more force in order to penetrate certain nerves and organs like the brain and liver. They will be protected more by more dense bones….On top of that there are PEDs that will increase your oxygen intake. That helps in taking punishment two ways. One is lack of oxygen to the brain is what causes kos also. Why do you think when a fighter is kod cold they give him oxygen? Then there are kos that are caused from exhaustion. Late round beat down kos. So if your stamina and oxygen intake is higher it will decrease your chances of getting kod late.''

Comment

Working...
                    X