No announcement yet.

Hello everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

My name is Teo , i am 25 years old from Albania , Boxing is my passion , i started it when i was 18 years old but i left after 3 years at the age of 21, i was training 6/7 , 2 hours + but the problem is that i never had good fights nor good sparing partners and idk if i am able to make it back to Boxing after many years of brakes . The main reason i left boxing it was bcz i visited the eye doctor and he told me i got an lazy eye (left eye) and is -12 while the right eye is -1.5 , my main question is how long it takes to get a license as a pro boxer bcz in Albania we don't have any boxing federation , in 3 days i am moving to Lisbon to Live .

Kill yourself

Comment

New members automatically get a thousand points?

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        Kill yourself
        Go **** your self hoe

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          Kill yourself
          Seconded.

Comment

Originally posted by Orthodoxboxer View Post
            My name is Teo , i am 25 years old from Albania , Boxing is my passion , i started it when i was 18 years old but i left after 3 years at the age of 21, i was training 6/7 , 2 hours + but the problem is that i never had good fights nor good sparing partners and idk if i am able to make it back to Boxing after many years of brakes . The main reason i left boxing it was bcz i visited the eye doctor and he told me i got an lazy eye (left eye) and is -12 while the right eye is -1.5 , my main question is how long it takes to get a license as a pro boxer bcz in Albania we don't have any boxing federation , in 3 days i am moving to Lisbon to Live .
            If you are going to Lisbon to reside there permanently then you would need to find out about licencing from that city. Am sure they would require the necessary medical checks for you to be able to obtain a licence to box.

Comment

Lisbon offers boxing licenses to all residents. You just act any police officer, and they can give it to you.

Comment

My name is Teo , i am 25 years old from Albania .
                Go **** your self hoe
                How long yall been calling each other's hos in Albania?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  How long yall been calling each other's hos in Albania?
                  they've always thought it, but i guess now they're saying it.

Comment

Originally posted by chitownboxing View Post
                    they've always thought it, but i guess now they're saying it.
                    Google translate working wonders

Comment

Working...
                    X