No announcement yet.

Hitler killed millions in the name of atheism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Religion didn't create morality.

Many people over the course of history have killed or have been killed in the name of religion. Fact. You can not spin that in anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post

Many people over the course of history have killed or have been killed in the name of religion. Fact. You can not spin that in anyway.
      I'm not spinning anything. All I said was that Hitler killed for anti-religion and then this whole debate is starting. I never spun anythign.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
        I'm not spinning anything. All I said was that Hitler killed for anti-religion and then this whole debate is starting. I never spun anythign.

Oh yes you did, you said that you cannot have morals without religion, which i find quite funny.

You are basically saying that the only thing that keeps you from doing bad things is religion?

So, if religion didn't tell you that you shouldn't molest childrens, you'd be doing it all the time right?

If you can't tell the difference between right and wrong by yourself and need a 2000 years old book to help you, i ****ing pitty you. You can be religious if you want, it's cool by me, but you saying that people who aren't religious can't have morals is just asking for somebody to expose your stupidity.
        Last edited by Equilibrium; 05-21-2009, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          Oh yes you did, you said that you cannot have morals without religion, which i find quite funny.

You are basically saying that the only thing that keeps you from doing bad things is religion?

So, if religion didn't tell you that you shouldn't molest childrens, you'd be doing it all the time right?

If you can't tell the difference between right and wrong by yourself and need a 2000 years old book to help you, i ****ing pitty you. You can be religious if you want, it's cool by me, but you saying that people who aren't religious can't have morals is just asking for somebody to expose your stupidity.
          A lot of people don't know right from wrong. That is the reason why millions of babies are killed because of abortion and infanticide.

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
            Im saying you can not spin what is in bold.

Comment

Yeah lol illuminato it's a bad opening statement.

Millions of people were slaughtered in the religious crusades.

It kind of like.....nullifies all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

yea but if you aren't religious..whats the point of morals?

If I was an atheist I'd probably opt. for the live fast die young life style. It has it's up and downs, you are happy for a few hours then you hit extreme depression, rinse repeat until you die at the age of 40.

I can't see why an atheist person would have morals, there would be no point other than to live for yourself, you just die in the end might as well make the best of it for yourself as opposed to someone else.

religion has nothing to do with mass killings, it's just a crutch used by both sides. You will always have madmen. There are have horrible leaders both religious and atheist.

Look at north Korea, the worst country in the world...

and like runW knives said, the Crusades...both have madmen, it depends on the person.

people should just respect each others opinion, be it religious or atheist.
                Last edited by them_apples; 05-21-2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

The Crusades were a series of religion-driven military campaigns waged by much of Latin Christian Europe against external and internal opponents. They were fought mainly against Muslims, though campaigns were also directed against pagan Slavs, Jews, Russian and Greek Orthodox Christians, Mongols, Cathars, Hussites, Waldensians, Old Prussians, and political enemies of the popes. Crusaders took vows and were granted an indulgence for past sins.
                  I guess the Crusaders were atheist too?

Comment

Im saying you can not spin what is in bold.
                    LOL...I'm still not spinning anything. I can not and did not spin anything. THough you must add atheism in that statement.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                      yea but if you aren't religious..whats the point of morals?

If I was an atheist I'd probably opt. for the live fast die young life style. It has it's up and downs, you are happy for a few hours then you hit extreme depression, rinse repeat until you die at the age of 40.

I can't see why an atheist person would have morals, there would be no point other than to live for yourself, you just die in the end might as well make the best of it for yourself as opposed to someone else.

religion has nothing to do with mass killings, it's just a crutch used by both sides. You will always have madmen. There are have horrible leaders both religious and atheist.

Look at north Korea, the worst country in the world...

and like runW knives said, the Crusades...both have madmen, it depends on the person.

people should just respect each others opinion, be it religious or atheist.
                      Agreed........

Comment

Working...
                      X