Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Undefeated" is a true ***ggiittt..I hope him and his mom die!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Undefeated" is a true ***ggiittt..I hope him and his mom die!!

Look at what this little fruit cake does in his spare time.Writes autobiographys about himslef and makes gay ass poems..He thinks he is some fly ass puerto rican mack..He's just a dirty ****in ******, a snitch who said he's gonna have the cops at my door, and a wanna be cop..***ggiitt I hope you die..

Here is "undefeateds" autobiography he made for himself

Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Struggle of "Luis Daniel Soto"

"The Struggle"

Luis Daniel Soto, born on September 15'th 1987 in Queens, NY. Raised by my mother and father. Hispanic Puerto Rican kid going from Puerto Rico and New York back and fourth. Luis was a nerd, going to school, trying to get good grades, untill the fourth grade came and Luis started to experience anger. Anger lead to getting suspended and violent behavior. All of those negative actions eventually lead to being held back in the 4th grade.As the clock turned someone very important from my life was eventually taken away. May my father rest in peace. Ever since then, I was an angry child. Not noticing back then, but noticing now. Moms would be always working, Grams and gramps were always there for me. My grandmother and Grandfather were like my parents basically. All the skills they possesed, I inherited. My grandfather was the boxing fanatic, I became one also. I remeber watching my first fight. Tito Trinidad. Feel in love with his style, his pride he had for his country! Me watching fights lead to me having a couple of fights after school, but no one ever knew. Slap boxing matches in middle school which lead to going to dean offices and suspensions. As I got older, my mind got wiser, and also pointed in a wrong direction. Cutting classes, playing hooky, eventually lead to staying home and not going to school at all. All of that lead to dropping out. Street boxing became popular around the way. All of us would gather on certain days and box till everyone went home, or people gave up or were to tired. I feel in love with hitting people. I got my ass handed to me a couple of time, but I eventually surpased the fear of getting hit. Watching fights taught me alot, watching Trinidad, De La Hoya, Bernard Hopkins, Marco Antonio Barerra fight taught me alot. I was never trained by anyone, I trained myself watching fights. Never had the money to train, parents paying bills as it is. If I were to work I wouldn't have time to go to the gym. Its hard. Then not to long ago, someone very important in my life passed away since my father left me. My grandfather, the reason why I loved the sport, the reason why I wanted to fight. He loved the sport so much, that I've always visualized him coming to one of my fights. That isn't possible no more. The best I can do is fight for him. I can't though. Something is holding me back. This wall of doubt, deterence, darkness. Its blocking my path. Preventing me from reaching my goals. God is testing me, he knows of what I can become, and he blocks my path, he is testing me. Is this anger, this passion. Its a weapon. Once I get to where I am, I will never look back. For those who claimed they helped me, people who claimed they know me. I see it for a fact that things will change drastically. I will never want to go back from where I stand now. Nothing but wasted efforts, regrets and mistakes. All is left is to await what happens in the near future. Time is ticking, and no one is getting any younger. The struggle has got to come to an end. No more games. Anyone below 135 pounds.. Get ready to be shocked. The baby faced assassin is coming.
    Last edited by KING 2K10; 04-03-2009, 08:54 PM.

NOW SOME OF HIS POETRY

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

That girl....
    Current mood: drained

There's this girl. I like her, I like her alot/
    On my mind 24/7 Im even in shock/
    But there's something, Something isn't right/
    A feeling, it's aggravating.. it's getting me tight/
    We not as close as we should be/
    Girl what have you done to me?/
    This isn't like me, What's happend? I never act like this/
    I don't see you that often and that ****'s getting me pissed/
    But what can i do? I just want to be with you/
    I wanna be the smile you put on your face/
    Me playing games with you is not the case/
    I wanna to get to know you more/
    Thing is I can't cause im blocked by this door/
    Only you can unlock it/
    Unlock it and i promise i'll keep the key in my pocket/
    Anyone try to take it away, ima take their arm out their socket!/
    Im 110% sure that the decision you made is right/
    Im that ni99a that wants to be in your life/
    I know that this **** might be real deep/
    But hey girl im happy that you're with me/
    I hope you understand this and the way I feel/
    The other half of me is for you to reveal/
    I know you don't trust me, it's gonna take some time/
    I have no intentions of playing games you're always on my mind/
    Why would I do throw that away?/
    This feeling feels good.. I've felt like this since the 1st day/
    I got a ticket to get to know you and it's going one way/
    One way for a fact that ima make this work/
    Wanna hear something funny? You can even take me to church!/lol

Comment

King im lost bruv

lol

Who's this about?

Comment

He thinks he is some mack daddy..He said quote: "man ni99a, im a man whore ni99a, I get bitchez ni99a, im ballin"

You're a joke you fckin clown, ******.

Look at his sports bra he has on underneath

The ***gggittt wears scarfs..He looks like he's about 100lb..what you all think??

Feel free to send him your thoughts on his myspace page
        http://www.myspace.com/e_n_j
        Last edited by KING 2K10; 04-03-2009, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
          King im lost bruv

lol

Who's this about?
          some fool called unbeaten we ripped him a bit earlier and he aint come back yet but i guess him and king have a bit of history

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
            King im lost bruv

lol

Who's this about?
            Some user who guys by the name "Undefeated" http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/member.php?u=32556 --Thats him

He was talkin a bunch of **** last night saying he would shut all of us down and sayin "we got nothin on him"..Just a ****in delusional ***ggittt..He got to talkin about how much publicity he has on boxingscene and he is a star.
            Last edited by KING 2K10; 04-03-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny nolan View Post
              some fool called unbeaten we ripped him a bit earlier and he aint come back yet but i guess him and king have a bit of history
              Yea..A while back he got all in my business for making a charlie z thread here on tps..red k'd me, talked ****, I talked **** back to him, Then he said he was gonna track my IP and have the cops at my door for "illegal downloading"..He siad he knows cops, ****s cops, and is gonna be a cop some day..****in wanna be cop..He's just a snitch

Comment

How can you expect him to come back lads when you have exposed the man bra! lol

U know theres no coming back from that **** kills it instantly

Looks like a ****ty cheap version of chris brown with a scarf on

Comment

Boxingscene=serious business

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                    Yea..A while back he got all in my business for making a charlie z thread here on tps..red k'd me, talked ****, I talked **** back to him, Then he said he was gonna track my IP and have the cops at my door for "illegal downloading"..He siad he knows cops, ****s cops, and is gonna be a cop some day..****in wanna be cop..He's just a snitch
                    i bet hes a prison ***** he only knows cops cos he sucked one off to stay outa jail and they make him wear the bra to show him up in public

Comment

Working...
                    X