Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighters you enjoyed seeing get Knocked out?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fighters you enjoyed seeing get Knocked out?

Who was that 1 fighter you despised that you enjoyed seeing get knocked the F out?

i dont dispised these guys but i enjoyed the ko nonetheless lennox lewis and manny pac.....

Comment

Fernando Vargas, even though I like him now, but back then i wanted tito to decapitate him.

and Hamed didnt get KO'd but i was so damn happy to see him get schooled by barrera, i think thats the happiest boxing moment of my life.

Comment

No one.

But I did feel a sense of satisfaction (JMM probably did too) when he left Pac planking. I hope that's the last time they meet as it's a fitting end to their series of bouts.

Comment

The only fighter that I can think of that I'd actually feel immense pleasure from seeing brutally ko'd is ginger.

I enjoy seeing eye popping ko's in general, but not simply because I don't like "the fighter" getting slept.

The Punisher
          Pacman
          Jones were some of the most surprising of recent memory though.

Comment

Vic D, he was so c0cky and still after the KO he said he didn't get KOed

Mudine against a bum

Comment

pacroid's motionless body on the canvas was a thing of beauty......easily my favorite ko of all-time. he got exactly what he deserved for ducking bradley and floyd.

Comment

Roy Jones

I enjoyed seeing Roy Jones get knocked out by Antonio Tarver. Roy had faugh a career full of bumbs at Lightheavyweight and I was tire of his act. LOL

Comment

Margarito getting thrashed by Mosley. That was probably the most satisfying thing I've ever experienced in watching boxing.

Comment

Tyson against Douglas. It was like a school bully being obliterated by a nerd. A major satisfaction.

Comment

Working...
                    X