No announcement yet.

A fight broke out at Camacho's wake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A fight broke out at Camacho's wake

I just saw on the news, that a fight broke out between some family members of Camacho a former manager and an ex wife!!

Damn!!! shit was wild!! People where getting arrested as I wrote this!

Edit:
    It was actully one of Camacho's former misstreses and the former manager who appatrntly was involved with camacho herself.

The reason was because Cynthia(camacho's misstres) kiss Camacho's dead body and the ex manager former(former wife I guess) got jealous and the fight broke out!
    Last edited by ChampBox@PR; 11-27-2012, 06:00 PM.

Disrespectful **** IMO

Comment

Despicable.

Comment

that's just not the right place and time for that ****...those people should be ashamed of themselves

Comment

In life and death.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            that's just not the right place and time for that ****...those people should be ashamed of themselves
            I agree, I couldnt believe what I was watching!

Also, I saw an interview with Camacho's father stating he wasnt at the wake because Camacho's mom is an ass of a person and she would throw a fit if he was at the wake.

Camacha's wildness apparently is from his mom side of the family!

Comment

Disgraceful and pitiful behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

Also, I saw an interview with Camacho's father stating he wasnt at the wake because Camacho's mom is an ass of a person and she would throw a fit if he was at the wake.

for one f0cking day...a few measly hours, those people can't put their differences aside and show some proper respect...it's sad enough what happened, it's even more sad that this took place on his day of rest...he deserves better than that

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  for one f0cking day...a few measly hours, those people can't put their differences aside and show some proper respect...it's sad enough what happened, it's even more sad that this took place on his day of rest...he deserves better than that
                  Fucking savages. Evidently, the people involved don't know what class and respect means in any circumstances. It's really no surprise they can't act like "gente" at a solemn occasion.
                  Last edited by CubanGuyNYC; 11-27-2012, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post

A damn shame when a father can't attend his own son's wake for fear of his ex's savagery.

I'm disgusted and saddened to read all this.

Comment

Working...
                    X