Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it cowardice to be racist on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racist online make me laugh. If I have an issue with you I'll say it to your face. Even that's us rare for me. Also some people that say racist things online are joking if you know their demeanor.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
      A lot of people say stuff online just for kicks - trolling, basically. They may or may not hold such views in reality.
      and of course, this. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
        no. there's no sense in being rude to somebody in real life, and cause problems that could result in legal troubles. it's not being *****, just having common sense.

the internet is not real. . .

i think people need to stop being butthurt by **** said on the net. just fire back, nd have fun.
        ^^^ oh yeah, you've never been butt hurt on the net.

Comment

in answer to your question, see walt's thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
            ^^^ oh yeah, you've never been butt hurt on the net.
            Well, talking about somebody's deceased father is too macabre even for my tastes.

But no, I was not butthurt by it. It was amusing more than anything. I mean, we already knew you were a lowlife by trying to scam money on the internet. . . LOL, I mean christ, almost 40 years old, and has nothing to their name. . . No house, no car, no savings account. . . Trying to get work, and monetary donations on boxingscene. . . LOL. . .

If I'm still posting on forums as often as you when I'm your age, you'll all know something has gone HORRIBLY wrong in my life. . .

Comment

if you don't have balls to say it to their face then yes your a coward.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                Well, talking about somebody's deceased father is too macabre even for my tastes.

But no, I was not butthurt by it. It was amusing more than anything. I mean, we already knew you were a lowlife by trying to scam money on the internet. . . LOL, I mean christ, almost 40 years old, and has nothing to their name. . . No house, no car, no savings account. . . Trying to get work, and monetary donations on boxingscene. . . LOL. . .

If I'm still posting on forums as often as you when I'm your age, you'll all know something has gone HORRIBLY wrong in my life. . .

not butt hurt yet thinks he knows exactly what i am talking about.

okay bud.

tell you what, i'll post proof of my mortgage payments if you leave this site....you just going to continue to parrot yourself or are you going to jump, phaggot?

Comment

that means forever.

wassup?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      if you don't have balls to say it to their face then yes your a coward.
                      that's how i feel about it. phaggots like pugly will say 'no' it's not cowardly because he needs to rationalize and justify his own actions. i have heard it said recently and i am going to borrow it because it's so fitting - the kid is posing. and it's so phuckin' sad that it's hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X