No announcement yet.

Random ishhhhh that bothers you

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    Going to the bank and still going around that little maze to get to the teller when there's no one in line.

just had to do that a couple hours ago.

people that take forever ordering breakfast when everybody else is trying to get to work

ugly waitresses

pretty women that don't paint their toenails

people that ask you "where did you leave it last" when your looking for something you lost
    Last edited by UTEP; 11-02-2012, 01:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Trying to buy coveted kicks online, nike.com always crashes. Twitter and Instagram are a couple of the stupidest things I've ever seen. Most reality TV shows.
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Going to the bank and still going around that little maze to get to the teller when there's no one in line.
        When I see no one in line I just go directly to the teller/customer service or whatever. Nobody says anything.

Comment

People who pass gas (loudly) in public. The ass is the main offender.

People who allow their kids to tear up my displays at work and cause havoc, then smile and walk away.

Men who talk about ugly women as if they're actually in a position to do so. Delusional fukers

People who spend their lives whining about how hard done by they are, yet refuse to go to school/work and complain about not having ****.

Girls who post their ****/ass/pus.sies all over Twitter, then tweet about men not respecting them and there are no good men left in the world directly after. -No, b1tch, you're just a whore.

Ummmmmm bad breath and someone feeling the need to be all up in my face to converse. Just fuk off and chew gum, you twat.

Comment

a smelly seatmate... (anywhere)

Comment

Originally posted by Luffy View Post
              people who will take up two parking spots just to save one for another car they have later on
              Do that all the time

Comment

Gigantic, stupid, moving, signatures that keep my webpage hostage and frozen for several seconds.

Comment

Big pictures is nothing.

Damn huge gif sigs, the types that make you want to take sigs off just to avoid that individual sig that just raped your boxingscene-scrolling experience.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
                    Big pictures is nothing.

Damn huge gif sigs, the types that make you want to take sigs off just to avoid that individual sig that just raped your boxingscene-scrolling experience.
                    It is about time I change my sig. Point taken

Comment

People who feel the need to always put their two cents in, even if they are not in the conversation or they just repeat what someone else just said.
                      Can you just SHUT THE FUK UP!

Comment

Working...
                      X