Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez-Kirkland has been confirmed and agreed upon by both fighters for Sept. 15

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    WAR CANELO FCK THE HATERS
    Yep War Canelo. No longer on the hater list. As for the fight itself it's as good as you can realistically expect based on what happened. I'm still excited about it, but not as much as I was for PW-Canelo.

Comment

kirkland will kill canelo and the mexican fans will cry like they did when he whooped angulo lol

Comment

Kirkland by brutal KO.

If Canelo wins I will be a believer

Comment

Kirkland by brutal KO.

If Canelo wins I'll be a believer

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
            kirkland will kill canelo and the mexican fans will cry like they did when he whooped angulo lol
            how many cerote champs?

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
              Don't hate bruh Kirkland is a B- fighter at best. Canelo is a B with the potential to be an A easy.

Comment

Canelo KOs him in 6 rounds or less in my opinion.I doubt he would take the fight if the shoulder was not ok. His doctor cleared him.

Comment

War Kirkland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Takin bets and give me odds since ya'll so sure of a KO for Canelo. I'm seein this fight the other way around. Who wants to put they points up, Im takin Kirkland to shock all of ya'll?????????????

Comment

I think Kirkland is gonna knock Canelo out. This is definitely Canelo's coming out party if he manages to win...

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                      I think Kirkland is gonna knock Canelo out. This is definitely Canelo's coming out party if he manages to win...
                      will make my decision closer to fight week but that bein said it could go two ways,

#1 I see canelo using his excellent footwork to his advantage and takes it slow for the first 2 rounds but then starts comin forward in the 3rd and takes him it to him in the 7th and gets kirkland out of there in a beautiful fashion

#2 I wouldnt be suprised if kirkland got the Ko, because they decided to go to war and canelo got wreckless and wanted to trade i could see kirkland

either way this one ends in a knockout

Comment

Working...
                      X