• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by xcaret v4 View Post
    great fighter

Comment

• Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
      you asked what do you have to do with us? We smash all comers, 100% victories. You name any hispanic boxing champion and I bet he got his ass whipped by a African American!
      The white man has whipped the black man so bad every day that it isn't funny anymore.

I find it funny you ask a question then when they give you an answer you go on and on discrediting it.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          The white man has whipped the black man so bad every day that it isn't funny anymore.

I find it funny you ask a question then when they give you an answer you go on and on discrediting it.
          From slaves to ruler's of the free world!

The truth hurts!!! LOL
          Last edited by SWEETSCIENCE100; 11-27-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

From slaves to ruler's of the free world!

LMAO and he's half white. Obama got voted in because he was at the right place at the right time. Like running against John McCain.

Comment

YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL SLAVES! I have your daddy cutting my grass right now! and your mom hand washing the **** stains out of my boxers!

Comment

LMAO and he's half white. Obama got voted in because he was at the right place at the right time. Like running against John McCain.
                lol lets see a full blooded negroid in the white house

mulatto!

Comment

One word Marvin Hagler! These guys you all are naming didnt fight any of the American world champion big names in thier weight class. We all know why to. I know you agree that if Carlos Manzon fought Hagler he would have been KTFO!!

My man, stay on course your drifting away from your statement. Go back check what you stated then get back to me and we can continue !

Comment

YOUR PEOPLE ARE STILL SLAVES! I have your father cutting my grass right now! and your mom hand washing the **** stains out of my boxers!

They get paid at least. Maybe not a good amount but they ain't working for free. Also, they at least TRY to WORK.

Comment

• Forget it ! You drifted way too far !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X