Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predict The Next Media Hype 2 Beat Floyd...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict The Next Media Hype 2 Beat Floyd...

Who do you see as the next media hype creation to beat floyd? the most recent media hype didn't look 2 good his last bout so he's lost some of his hype created by the media, in fact the same media seems to be bringing him down...you know the veil has been lifted so to speak...

so now who will the media hype up 2 beat floyd?

The legal system

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      The legal system

Comment

I suppose they'll say amir khan or robert guerrero. but my jaw can't take all the laughing anymore...

Comment

cotto, marg, pac. floyd destroyed them all with retirements. come on media create some more hyped up bums for floyd to destroy with his inactivity!

Comment

A win or two for Khan and everyone will be pinning their hopes on him as the next fighting machine to dethrone Floyd.

Not a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              A win or two for Khan and everyone will be pinning their hopes on him as the next fighting machine to dethrone Floyd.

Not a chance.
              ^^^^^^ This

Amir Khan is the next in line. Two victories by knock-out and you'll see a bunch of guys saying May is ducking Khan and Khan has everything to beat Floyd.

Comment

It has to be some one who is not on the radar to beat Floyd right now. Some one that will come out of nowhere. Some one that if you mention right now as a threat to Floyd,it's just laughable.

Yuriorkis Gamboa or Nonito Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  It has to be some one who is not on the radar to beat Floyd right now. Some one that will come out of nowhere. Some one that if you mention right now as a threat to Floyd,it's just laughable.

Yuriorkis Gamboa or Nonito Donaire.
                  yep, you were spot on with the laughable part

Comment

Originally posted by ronniejunior View Post
                    Who do you see as the next media hype creation to beat floyd? the most recent media hype didn't look 2 good his last bout so he's lost some of his hype created by the media, in fact the same media seems to be bringing him down...you know the veil has been lifted so to speak...

so now who will the media hype up 2 beat floyd?
                    It would have to be someone with charisma and a huge fan base...
                    I would have to go with Amir Khan, regardless if I think he has no chance unless he gets Mayweather in 2015.

Comment

Working...
                    X