Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ricardo "finito" Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its cuz Messicans aint athletic enuff & aint got no skillz. Who wanna c a face first brawler at 112lbs. If u is throwin more den 32 punches per round and landin less den 12 YDKSAB

Comment

Its a combo of the draw & that he's a "lil guy". I think if either of those things were different he'd be talked about more in particular if he was a 140+ guy cuz Chavez has the draw & his name tends to come up with this stuff way more often then Lopez. He's wayyyyy underrated in boxing history imo. One of the most technically sound guys you will see. Anyone new to boxing or looking to start boxing should be watching his old fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Its cuz Messicans aint athletic enuff & aint got no skillz. Who wanna c a face first brawler at 112lbs. If u is throwin more den 32 punches per round and landin less den 12 YDKSAB
        I hope u r trolling, this guy is the absolute best basic fighter that I've ever seen, no fancy ****, straight to business with perfect execution of every little tiny detail in boxing, one if the most complete fighters in history, if u wanna learn how to box, u have to watch El Finito!

Comment

Lopez was a complete fighter and one of my all time favorites.

Comment

He didn't have the Carbajal or Chiquita Gonzalez type of names in his resume.

Between him and JCC sr are among the best that Mexico has produced

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              22 title defenses too.

I think the draw may have something to do with it, not sure.

that and not having the cojones to move up and fight Chiquita and Carbajal

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
                How come they keep on saying that mayweather might be trying to beat marciano's record but nobody mentions finito?..he had 52 fights and cero losses,is it because the draw?..What you guys think?
                Its because the fuckboi's at ESPN have no idea about ricardo Lopez because they do not really care or know about the sport outside of big names and HWT's.

Besides, as hardcore fans we know 49-0 is not a real record of any sort. Just some ESPN convoluted BS dumbed down for casual fans.

Comment

its sad only because hes a small mexican. he was awesome to watch . Like watching a mini JMM going at it in the ring

Comment

Working...
                  X