Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Be honest. Which of you ******s voted for AOC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be honest. Which of you ******s voted for AOC?

This is the first time I've actually seen/heard her talk - WHAT. THE. FUCC.

Please God, burn the USA. This is like some Hollywood Legally Blonde type chit, the bytch is dumb as all hell. Whoever voted for her should be ashamed but I doubt people with sub-80 IQs are even capable of having shame and recognising the stupidity of their actions.

No-one who voted for AOC can EVER say anything about Trump or his supporters being ******ed. Even if that is true, if you voted for AOC you are the biggest ******.

Support for her seems to be a panicked response to reach out for anything that represents the antithesis of Trump. Not because he's done anything damaging or harmful to them, but because they've been worked up into a panic by media, and buy into the idea that there must be a strong division between left and right.

It's the same way Trump got in. When those on the right were told Hillary was going to be president, they went hard in the other direction.

Comment

I voted for her teeth as a separate candidate...

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen as many lifelong libtards put their foot down and say "too much" as I did when they released the details of the New Green Deal.

Especially the original draft... If you're in the mood for a laugh.

I think you know the strategy though. Nobody is paying attention to her crazy ideas. They're pushing to lower the age limit & desperate to squash Trump's minor gains with Hispanic voters. She's just being propped up like a billboard to tell that targeted group (young latina women in swing states) which party they're supposed to vote for & what kind of pantsuits they could buy if they follow in this trailblazer's footsteps.
        Last edited by ////; 03-19-2019, 09:24 PM.

Comment

They should have stupid tattooed to their foreheads

Comment

“Farting cows are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns. Why should we let them have farting cows?”-Comrade Cortez

Comment

Damn dude, alternating Tucker Carlson and AOC talking is like worse than listening to just one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                Damn dude, alternating Tucker Carlson and AOC talking is like worse than listening to just one or the other.
                Yeah I try to stay away from this crap but after watching some 'triggered SJW' videos (very funny by the way) YT started recommending me some TV news stuff. I thougt 'what the hell, there's a first for everything'. First time I've seen this AOC speak that everyone is talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
                  Tuck is such a stud. He will probably be assassinated by a crazy lefto one of these days and become our martyr.

Comment

I don't know who's worse, her, or Mr. "bigly."

Comment

Working...
                    X