Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody played Buzzfeed, I know it was one of you tricksters!!!! Who was it?????

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      What about this fake news story Trump tweeted out from the Washington Examiner?

Whataboutism much? Lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Whataboutism much? Lmao
        Proving a point. Trumpanzees don't care about fake news or the truth.

Trumpanzee: Mueller is liar! 14 angry democrats! Witchunt

Also Trumpanzees: Mueller is telling the truth about the buzzfeed story

Comment

Haha haha

Shaking my muthafuking head at these clowns.

Comment

That's laughable coming from you.

I cant even count the number of times you've posted anti-Trump articles on here that were found to be fake news.

Your latest instance was just a few days ago with that Buzzfeed fake news article.

I'll say this about you, you do have a ton of audacity.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Who here called Mueller a liar?

Got any instances you can present?

Now the 14 angry Democrats (assuming the 14 number is correct, but that's a technicality) has been proved fact.

Gotta keep up.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Well he was.

And your dumb ass fell for the lies.

Again.

And lets be frank here, you'll do it again, and again and again. Because that's what you do here.

You're damn lucky the forum here retracted that rule that assertions had to be proved, or you'd have been perma-banned long ago for your repeated posting of fake news.

Comment

• Democrats need to consider this Trump deal.

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder if Trump is gonna listen to her again and break his deal again?

Comment

I wonder if Trump is gonna listen to her again and break his deal again?

This is why the dems need to jump on this deal. Can’t make everyone on the right happy. This is a good deal for the dems. In those 3 years many of these dreamers can get college degrees, jobs and maybe those jobs will pay for the green card or sponsor it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      This is why the dems need to jump on this deal. Can’t make everyone on the right happy. This is a good deal for the dems. In those 3 years many of these dreamers can get college degrees, jobs and maybe those jobs will pay for the green card or sponsor it.
                      Doesnt matter what he offers they wont take it. This is politics.
                      But at least we can point back to when Trump gave this deal and the Dems turned it down.

Comment

Working...
                      X