Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto (Pac version) vs. Mosley (Floyd version), who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shanw beats the breaks off of Cotto once again which resuls in miguelita looking like the elephant man.

Comment

shanw beats the breaks off of Cotto once again which resuls in miguelita looking like the elephant man.

Comment

Cotto outboxes mosley again. ATM cotto beats mosley even easier than the 1st.

Comment

Originally posted by KLawN View Post
          so Cotto seemed more "shot" than Mosley, who gassed after 2 rounds??
          Listen you, and all the rest of you puppets on this site. You don't gas out after two rounds. That's just silly. Being tense and stiff will wear you down the stretch but if you're gassed you'll not be able to stand on your legs and throw punches. Especially not if you're already out of gas in round two. You simply won't make 10 rounds if you can't catch your breath after two rounds.

I can't stress this enough. Why are you neglecting that fact that Floyd worked on Mosley's body every time they clinched?

Mosley was tired, yes, but you should also give credit to Floyd for this. He took Mosley's two best and hardest shots and he stood up on his feet and banged with him. That's the Floyd you all say you missed so why all the hate?
          Last edited by Main Source; 09-19-2010, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Cotto easy...

Comment

Originally posted by Idgas View Post
              cotto outboxes shane again.
              Yeah i dont see anything in the pac/floyd fights to suggest it would turn out much differently to there first fight. Cotto would win but at welterweight i dont think anyone could stop Mosley.

Comment

Cotto wins even with one hand tied on his eyebrows.

Comment

Mosley looked too impressive against Margarito to vote against him. I reckon he would have taken out the Cotto that Pac took out. Cotto IMO lost to Clottey

Comment

Originally posted by apokalips View Post
                    Mosley looked too impressive against Margarito to vote against him. I reckon he would have taken out the Cotto that Pac took out. Cotto IMO lost to Clottey
                    That version of Margarito who fought Mosley wasn't 100%, because of the illegal wrap scandal.. while the Marg who fought Cotto was probably like 200% (if you know what i mean :x)

Comment

Working...
                    X