Collapse
No announcement yet.

**** Bernie Sanders

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bernie sanders is a damn good speaker, gets my juices flowing whenever he goes on one of his rants, even if i don't agree with most of it lol. he's got great delivery and passion you don't often see in American politics.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      bernie sanders is a damn good speaker, gets my juices flowing whenever he goes on one of his rants, even if i don't agree with most of it lol. he's got great delivery and passion you don't often see in American politics.
      So youre saying he gets your pvssy wet?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        He says a lot of things I like. Fuck Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Great video thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          So youre saying he gets your pvssy wet?
          you know dicks have juices too? you must not be at that age yet, son.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            He says a lot of things I like. Fuck Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

If it's going to be Trump vs Sanders...Trump belonging to the small group of people that Sanders made reference to Greenspan about who make 500 times what their workers make...this video is gold to Sanders. The strength and credibility of that video alone...the statesman-likeness/style/persona/respectability really makes a striking comparison to Trump.

It's going to be a really interesting election.

Comment

Then there's ...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...y-bible-217938
              Trump bungles Bible reference at Liberty University

By Blake Hounshell

Donald Trump, speaking to a religious crowd at Virginia's Liberty University on Monday, turned to Scripture.

"We're going to protect Christianity. I can say that. I don't have to be politically correct," he said. “Two Corinthians, 3:17, that’s the whole ballgame … is that the one you like?”

The verse, “Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty,” seems to have been Trump’s attempt to ingratiate himself to the audience of religious students.

But the crowd tittered, and several of the students audibly corrected him, pointing out that Christians say “Second Corinthians,” not “Two Corinthians.”

Rival campaigns noticed the error immediately.

Cruz’s rapid-response director:

What is "Two Corinthians?"

— Brian Phillips (@RealBPhil) January 18, 2016

Rubio’s faith outreach director:

"Two" Corinthians... It won't matter. Nothing seems to matter.

— Eric Teetsel (@EricTeetsel) January 18, 2016

Trump later made his usual comparison between the Bible and "The Art of the Deal," his best-selling business book.

"'The Art of the Deal' is second to the Bible," Trump said magnanimously. As for other books, "The Bible blows them away. There’s nothing like it, the Bible."

Comment

i trust sanders.

i dont trust hillary.

i like trump, the person. but not for president.

Comment

You know, if you were to tell me in July of last year that Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders would have been leading in polls for their respective parties this far along, I would have told you to gtfoh.

Yet here we are.

Unfucking believable.

Comment

The best thing about this election is seeing conservatives salty as **** because their best option is a self destructive narcissist with no clue about what goes on in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      The best thing about this election is seeing conservatives salty as **** because their best option is a self destructive narcissist with no clue about what goes on in the real world.
                      the GOP suits doesn't represent all conservatives, their beef with him is that trump is a closet democrat. meanwhile there are tens of thousands conservative voters at every trump rally. are you sure you're in the real world?

Comment

Working...
                      X