Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got any strategies with Roulette?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I'm saying is, no system will beat roulette. And no system is really "better" than the others. Or "better than nothing". Because they all leave you broke. The fact that one may take longer to break you than the others, doesn't make it better.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      "Losing strategies" says it all. I don't care what "tier" they are. In the end they all have one thing in common. They take every dime you have.

It's like saying "losing all of your money with the Martingale system, is better than losing all of your money without the Martingale system".

Yeah, makes perfect sense.
      You act like I'm arguing for the virtues of roulette somehow. I couldn't care less about it, I was simply responding to the thread. I'm completely perplexed by your trying dismiss simple, factual information. If you have a vendetta, don't direct it at me pal.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        You act like I'm arguing for the virtues of roulette somehow. I couldn't care less about it, I was simply responding to the thread. I'm completely perplexed by your trying dismiss simple, factual information. If you have a vendetta, don't direct it at me pal.
        I know you're not arguing that point. You're arguing that Martingale is "better than nothing". It's not.

Factual information is that it will leave you broke. Going broke one way, isn't better than going broke another way. There is no "better than nothing" way to lose all of your money.

Not trying to be a dick, I'm just making a point.

Comment

This is where I get most of my wins/money. I play black jack to get a few $$ then plays Roulette for the bigger dough!

I have my own ritual on winning this game.

Comment

I know you're not arguing that point. You're arguing that Martingale is "better than nothing". It's not.

Factual information is that it will leave you broke. Going broke one way, isn't better than going broke another way. There is no "better than nothing" way to lose all of your money.

Not trying to be a dick, I'm just making a point.
            You're completely missing the point, but okay. I definitely wouldn't advise gambling in any form if you can't understand choosing between suboptimal strategies when forced, because it occurs in every game, including skill games.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              You're completely missing the point, but okay. I definitely wouldn't advise gambling in any form if you can't understand choosing between suboptimal strategies when forced, because it occurs in every game, including skill games.
              I understand your point completely. My point is that it still leaves you broke. And broke, is broke.....is broke.

I wouldn't advise "gambling" period. That's why I don't do it. What I do, is called advantage play. And I've done more of it in the past 6 months than most people do in a lifetime. So, no offense, but even if you did advise me, I most likely wouldn't take your advice seriously. Especially if your advice has anything to do with a "better than nothing" approach.

Comment

Spoken like Joe Pesci.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Spoken like Joe Pesci.
                  "How 'bout if I run your fucking head through that window? Maybe then you'll stop telling people to play a fucking roulette system, you mudder fucker, you"

Comment

If you dont have my money for me Ill crack your ****in head wide open in front of everyone in the bank... And just about the time Ill be comin out of jail... hopefully, youll be comin out of your coma.. and guess what... ill split your ****in head open again... because im stupid ... i dont give a **** about jail.. thats my business.. thats what I do.

Comment

I understand your point completely. My point is that it still leaves you broke. And broke, is broke.....is broke.

I wouldn't advise "gambling" period. That's why I don't do it. What I do, is called advantage play. And I've done more of it in the past 6 months than most people do in a lifetime. So, no offense, but even if you did advise me, I most likely wouldn't take your advice seriously. Especially if your advice has anything to do with a "better than nothing" approach.

Comment

Working...
                      X