X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AssasinKing
    Quote:

Originally Posted by BEDROOM BULLY

If I recall correctly it was a 16 points swing?

City were 8 clear..then United went 8 clear...

The only difference is United this year have set a record so far in the Premier League for points reached at this stage of the season
    United and city both had a good points total last year aswell. I think rvp has been the main difference..

Not sure of the fixture list but united have to play some hard teams still.. and who would have thought we would lose to wigan last season??

With Vidic back and rvp and rooney on form it looks good though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Chicharito and RvP have been the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition
        The league is far from over but City have no excuse to be this far behind, they should be the ones sitting at the top of the table with a comfortable lead.
        Not sure why you say this??

Uniteds strikeforce is superior..

So is the defence..

Midfield goes to City.. but when it comes to wingers United is once again superior.

Joe hart is overated and makes.mistakes but most would take him over de gea.

United have the better team when all fully fit though

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC

Who is Di Maria?
          Bale is just a flat track bully and bum beater.. you would have thought the man just put 3 past Man united the way u go on...

but i saw today it was a goal.vs.the allmighty albion.. stuff of legends...

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
            Leeds, Norwich, and West Brom.

Like I always said, Bale ain't fit to lace Walcotts boots.
            You'll love Bale when he is playing for Madrid. I promise you.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
              You'll love Bale when he is playing for Madrid. I promise you.
              I much rather have Adel Taarabt replace Ronaldo and Neil Warnock or Mick McCarthy replace Mourinho.

Comment

I much rather have Adel Taarabt replace Ronaldo and Neil Warnock or Mick McCarthy replace Mourinho.

You are an Mexican American I guess. You lot spend too much time with sun boiling that brain of yours.

Comment

Leeds, Norwich, and West Brom.

Like I always said, Bale ain't fit to lace Walcotts boots.
                  Oh wait, he's scored against every top team he's played in the league.

Man Utd
                  Man City
                  Chelsea
                  Arsenal
                  Liverpool

Comment

• Danny Simpson got ktfo last night

Comment

• I am worried City will part ways with Mancini in the summer and get Mourinho in.

That would break my heart. Especially as we'll most likely get a complete spaz in, or even worse keep The Fat One in charge.

The wheels have well and truly come off at Real Madrid, Jose doesn't give a fuck about anything now but that game with Man United and the CL. I hope he wins it - and then Danny Simpson's Sergio Ramos during the on pitch celebrations.

Man U have been impressive but imagine if a motivated Mourinho was at City, no chance there would be a 9 point gap.

It all falls apart for Mourinho when clubs start to worry about their bad PR. Chelsea is the place for him (Chelsea are villains) - we should play our home games on the top an active volcano or in a haunted castle.

Mourinho set the ball rolling by damaging our rep beyond repair the least he can do is come back and win shit like the legend he is.

Comment

Working...
                      X