Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Rigondeaux: ‘Top Rank Cannot Violate its Word”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rigondeaux will beat the phony . i expect tko body shot !!!!the ducker has never been shot in his flabby body as he will be . rigo got to much skills for him...... rigo beat mares already in a pan nam games AND NOW RIGO WILL DO THE SAME TO THE PHONY , NORIGO DUCKNAIRE. GIVE YOU CREDIT , DUCKER , FOR SIGNING TO FIGHT THE BEST .THAT IS WHAT BOXING IS ABOUT , CHAMPS FIGHT CCHAMPS.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      Based on what is Rigo the top contender for Donaire?

That dude is as overrated on here as Canelo. Ams don't translate worth a **** like they use to. I don't care what he did there.
      Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
      Rigo has 11 fights... I think he should at least have 5 to 10 more before making big paydays in big fights...
      Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      So no one said anything, but further prove how overrated Rigo is.Dude hasn't done ****.

I hope Donaire just take the fights and ends the parade. His weak as amateur chin would in no way hold up.
      Sooooooooooooooo....I'm guessing there are some non Cubans in this thread?

No Matter, this is the sort of fight boxing needs.

Here's to a healthy camp for both fighters. May the best man win.

Comment

This is a good fight on paper, but let's be real. Donaire will end the fight against Rigondeaux with the first hard shot that he lands. I never liked Mares and thought his wins over Darchinyan and Agbeko 1 were robberies, however he's created a true mandate for this shot by beating Moreno and we all know he will put up a better fight against Donaire than Rigondeaux.

Comment

Donaire going to ko this hype job

Comment

arum was lying yesterday. hes telling the truth today

Comment

@ Anybody saying that Top Rank cannot go back on their word.

Silly bastards.

Comment

Am basically thanking GBP for this fight happening.

Comment

Donaire will beat the **** out of Rigo and Mares and shut everyone on here the fuck up

Comment

It would be much better if Rigo & Mares fights and the winner will going to fight Donaire. Donaire has 2 Belts, while Rigo and Mares has 1 each. If Rigo and Mares fights the winner will have 2 Belts like Donaire; So The winner vs Donaire will gonna be real Fight between 2 Champs with the winner having 4 Belts!

Comment

That manager is out of F'ing mind!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X