Comments Thread For: Marquez Offered $15 Million Dollars To Face Marali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    Reminds me of ol' Bob lol...
    Yea whatever happen good ol Arum investors? Lol or the stadium for that matter

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
      Nacho doesnt do **** for marquez anymore. Marquez probably comes up with game plan now just like he knew that right hand could knock manny out. All nacho does is put vaseline on marquezs face.
      If you think thats all nacho does i have to question your boxing acumen

Comment

The reason they need so much time to prepare for fights is because he needs to do his PEDS cycle properly...lol kidding.....or am I???

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Yea whatever happen good ol Arum investors? Lol or the stadium for that matter
          Hey the stadium is still being built in arum world. And the cut over pacs eye that needed 9 months to heal finally did heal. Marquez has been robbed by arum for so long its time he got paid fair market value for the next fight. No more low ball offers.

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
            Nobody knows Marquez in Dubai..:****block
            How would you know? JMM is world wide famous even more since he startched pac in front. Of millions. And being filthy rich they have plenty of time to persue any intrest they have. And 15 million is probably pocket change to this man. Floyd and pac are not the only world wide famous boxers

Comment

Originally posted by flushuppercut View Post
              15 mil. win or lose?? not enough time to prepare??
              Something smells fishy to me...

LMAO!!

Something tells me that you are not JMM nutty hugger

Nacho : We were offered $15M but we dont have enough time.

JMM Huggers : They should take the offer

JMM Fans : Huh? somethings not right here

Other boxing Fans : WTF? hahahahaha

Non Boxing fans : He's the guy that KTFO Pacquiao right?

Comment

$15 million Nacho libre must be delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by mrjoeblive View Post
                  How would you know? JMM is world wide famous even more since he startched pac in front. Of millions. And being filthy rich they have plenty of time to persue any intrest they have. And 15 million is probably pocket change to this man. Floyd and pac are not the only world wide famous boxers
                  You must be dreaming Pac made Marquita famous. without Pac's name Marquita is nothing!!!

Comment

Something doesnt seem right. Yeah $15 million is a nice offer but why would he get a career high pay day to fight a nobody and why would this random prince pay out that kind of money when its doubtful he would be able to make it back because there isnt any demand for this matchup.

Only time I can think of someone putting together a match up and loosing money was Rumble in the Jungle when the government of Zaire basically used to fight to get publicity for their government.

When something like this sounds fishy I would be very weary that this prince dude actually has this money and there isnt some kind of scam going on where after the fight they find out oops the guy is bankrupt.

Comment

Think about it, no known big name promoter, TR, GBP, Dibella, Warren, King ect would pay JMM $15 million to fight this bum because they would loose money on it.

But you are telling me that by moving the location to dubai that this fight with some south african nobody all of a sudden is worth enough to be able to pay JMM $15 million?

If fights hosted in dubai magically made fighters 10 times more money than they do in vegas, TR and GBP would be having all of their fights in dubai.

Nacho is trying to play mind games with TR and made up this offer, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X