Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead: The Game - Episodes 1-5 (LOTS OF SPOILERS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Walking Dead: The Game - Episodes 1-5 (LOTS OF SPOILERS)

Got to the end of episode 3 last night -- WOW!

Choices made in Episode 3:
    (SPOILERS)

Did you shoot the girl in the street? - Yes. In hindsight I wish I didn't. At the time I thought I was doing "the right thing" then I thought what gives me the right to kill her? I think my hatred for Kenny blinded my judgement.

Did you abandon Lilly - No. Killing Doug looked like an accident. And who am I or Kenny to judge? Telling everyone I was a murderer was a ****ty move though.

Did you fight Kenny? - No. Wasn't even aware this was a choice. Only 44% talked him down.

Did you shoot Duck? - No. I wasn't going to do it. Not because I couldn't, but because I felt this was something I shouldn't have anything to do with. I kept my mouth shout when they were talking.

Did you help Omid - Yes. Again wasn't aware I was given a choice.
    Last edited by Fury; 09-08-2012, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Not going to read your second post since it has spoilers, but I started the first episode yesterday and beat the second today. Great game, or interactive story, however you want to look at it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Not going to read your second post since it has spoilers, but I started the first episode yesterday and beat the second today. Great game, or interactive story, however you want to look at it.
        What were your choices for the first two episodes? I've never played a game that has made me feel depressed about the decisions I've made. Most of them have been 50/50. (except for episode 2)

Comment

Where is this game and how do you acquire it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            Where is this game and how do you acquire it?
            There are downloadable episodes, three so far, two more coming out. Xbox Live Marketplace or PSN, whichever console you have.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              What were your choices for the first two episodes? I've never played a game that has made me feel depressed about the decisions I've made. Most of them have been 50/50. (except for episode 2)
              Tried to save Shawn and he died anyway, saved Carley, didn't let the girl have the gun, not sure what else I'm leaving out that was big in episode 1.

Episode 2, I gave the food to the kids, Larry, and the air force guy, I sided with Lilly throughout, I killed the brother in the barn but didn't kill the second one. Didn't take the supplies in the car.

In general I try to be a nice guy to Clementine, though she saw me kill the brother with the rake, Danny if I remember correctly. I started out hating Lilly and her father, and while I didn't like Larry at any point I came to understand where he was coming from, and I do like Lilly. Can't stand Kenny, he's a selfish coward.

I agree, I seriously thought about every choice, which is hard since you have like five seconds to do so at most..

Comment

I gave the food out to the same people as you.

I left both brothers alive. Told Andy to shut he **** up then punched him in the face about 50 times and walked away. Made me feel like a boss.

Comment

Have you played episode 3 yet?

Comment

Finished episode 4.

Comment

Working...
                    X