Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
    i dont get the big deal

Comment

what many eastern euros, mexicans, & flips don't get is that americans hate every & anyone because we already know what JEALOUSY exist towards us within these groups............we are the biggest baddest & greatest. no one has been able to take us down therefore we have no motivation to change.

"if you hate me I will hate you too. can't be any simple then that. die mother****er DIE mother****er DIE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
        seriously... i think he did it on purpose. kinda supposed to be ironic...
        you guys are stupid
        So yall saying hes doing steroids too. He said he aint no cheater, wouldnt it be ironic if he was shown with a needle stuck on his ass. LMAO you guys are great

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          what many eastern euros, mexicans, & flips don't get is that americans hate every & anyone because we already know what JEALOUSY exist towards us within these groups............we are the biggest baddest & greatest. no one has been able to take us down therefore we have no motivation to change.

"if you hate me I will hate you too. can't be any simple then that. die mother****er DIE mother****er DIE!!!"

China trying to catch up.We must destroy them

Comment

Working...
          X