Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, are they going to release the PPV numbers for the Wilder Ortiz II fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, are they going to release the PPV numbers for the Wilder Ortiz II fight?

Or are we going to get a fake number that is somehow "leaked" from the Wilder camp? Also, what are the real fight purses? Because anyone who is dumb enough to believe that Wilder is getting 20 million and Ortiz is getting 7 million, by being the co-main event of a fight where the tickets are going for 80% reduced prices, is stupid. Also, when do we get the fight attendance too? So that's no real fight purses, no PPV numbers and no fight attendance to speak of. And you idiots think that Wilder is somehow a star because he beat a 40 year old who has never beaten a top 15 guy in his career. The PBC is tricking you guys and you are falling for it blindly. I am willing to bet that the PPV numbers were so embarrassing, they will NEVER release the real number. The gate too

850,000 per boxing maniacs private twitter.

Comment

I'm waiting on ll the PBC shills to get on here and find a quote from somebody who has no idea what the real number is. Because you idiots do that after every Wilder fight.

Comment

no matter what is reported people are gonna believe it or bash it based on their agendas

Comment

fight was 3 days ago man, what pleasure are you looking to take out of the numbers??

Comment

No matter if Wilder or Fury are getting $20 or $7 million or not, they are more successful then you, they have a better life then you and would beat you to an inch of your life...they are simply all around better then you...and the guys you are sucking off could care less about you and are also richer, more successful and could beat you to an inch of your life...you are a grown ass man and should find more pleasure in doing the best you can in life and stop worrying about how rich and successful rich people are in life...

Comment

Hahahaha. So you assume to know me and my life. Also, from your response, you must be a Wilder fan, or just an all around jackass or an *******. Why not just answer the questions instead of making yourself look like the dickhead you are?

Comment

Too much salt is not good for you bro

Comment

Am sure the fake numbers would leaked by some “Source” to Mike coppinger soon. They can’t go overboard with the numbers, but they also can’t make the numbers look too low due to the ESPN/Top rank/Fury cut.

Comment

Notice how no one is answering the questions, they are mostly just talking ****. This is exactly what I mean by asking in the first place. Instead of bashing the people who question your little hero's, why don't you hold you hero's accountable? Bash Wilder for fighting an old man that he already beat. Ask for the gate and PPV numbers. Ask Wilder to fight a real contender. Nahhhh, that makes too much sense.

Comment

Working...
                    X