• Time
  • Show
Clear All

via Gfycat

Comment

Punch clearly landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
        So everyone who lost on that card took a dive ?
        Yes. Because Oscar

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Where was this replay showed? I see it did land here. Didn't look like it when I watched the original angle. Thx for posting it. I was wrong. Didn't look that hard but it did land. It was definitely the left hook tho that did the job, not the right hand lol

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
            Look at how Duno went down.

You think he was faking that with his arm all twisted up

Come on man
            Exactly
            Could of been a dive but fugh me then Duno deserves a fughin academy award for that twisting arm and the fall
            I really believe a lot of people are losing their fughin minds with all this bullchit of fixed fights
            Duno wasn’t up to grade and Kovi has been done for the last couple of years
            Simple , nontoxic and self efficient

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Yes. Because Oscar
              Hey fughface
              Still making up stories I see
              You worthless waste of skin
              Once you get Horn’s nuts out of sight , you’ll begin seeing better and maybe then you can stop making up stories

By the way , clean the side of your face seems like Horn is finished

Comment

Certainly looked like it. A dive for the cash ———————————

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                  Edit-
                  the vid DAZN posted made it look like it missed. Someone posted a better angle here. It landed
                  - -U not a good ducker duck?

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Where was this replay showed? I see it did land here. Didn't look like it when I watched the original angle. Thx for posting it. I was wrong. Didn't look that hard but it did land. It was definitely the left hook tho that did the job, not the right hand lol
                    Yeah i didnt see it either watching it live or in the replays. The homie .!WAR CANELO!. posted that gif right after the fight.

Just goes to show how fast Ryan Garcia's hands are though. The kid's annoying af but he can fight.

Comment

That was a beautiful KO! Text book left hook after the 1-2 right down the pipe.

Ryan Garcia is getting better & better under Eddy Reynoso. He’s got the fastest hands in boxing with KO power in both hands & his timing , accuracy & defense is coming along great training with Team Canelo. Sky is the limit for KingRy The Flash.

Comment

Working...
                      X